• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gold League projection

xivarmy

I think Abbey day will probably be the first day we see a jump for people looking to put together a gold abbey. windmill day was day 1, so that's not going to do it. And epic soccer day won't be til near the very end probably.

There's also Epic Spring available - but I don't think there's anything that interesting in it post-power-jump.

xivarmy

Athlon Abbey day has been a little bit of a jump - and I'd guess will keep climbing at about this rate for the next 8 hours or so as others get on and do their badge dump. Be a few days before the line is pulled up fully from this discontinuity, but doesn't seem like it should be too crazy an adjustment.

1693335267323.png

I'm currently guessing about 8.5k for dilmun and 7k for regular worlds as about where I expect the gold cutoff to end after the last day surge.

Darkest.Knight

2549 gold/1899 silver, I'm still deciding whether to spend diamonds; currently 200 short of gold w/1.5k footballs to play. I've been stopping at 160, 320 seems like a lot since we have quite a bit of time left in the event. If my luck holds up collecting incidents I'll get to gold w/o spending diamonds, I doubt it will but great so far.

Sharmon the Impaler

There will be a huge jump on last day as people go for Epic Soccer kits.

Still projecting for Dilmun to hit 5 digits.
The soccer kits and the people trying to stay in gold or the silver folks trying to push themselves into gold will jack it up near the end for sure. Zero diamonds spent and the gold line bought and I am on track for 2 couples resorts and two Windmills goldens and the AA golden. The incidents were very generous this time round though. I am only coasting with 3000 balls and 30 approx of each badge for tonight. I will drop to stopping after the 40 reset so I can keep it up until the end. Really nice 1% building but I am skipping the rat race for it this time. :)

Sir Brandon Starr

2549 gold/1899 silver, I'm still deciding whether to spend diamonds; currently 200 short of gold w/1.5k footballs to play. I've been stopping at 160, 320 seems like a lot since we have quite a bit of time left in the event. If my luck holds up collecting incidents I'll get to gold w/o spending diamonds, I doubt it will but great so far.

From what it's looking like you may need to spend about 800-900 soccer balls a day for a shot at gold league. This would mean about 4 or 5 810 soccer ball packs or 8k-10k diamonds. This is about how much I am spending each day such that if I were to use my remaining badges and soccer balls I would be a few hundred points past the gold threshold and this trend has upheld for about 5 days now.

I only do 4 resets and spend around 150-200 soccer balls a board until I can't make anymore badges with 2 of the colors such that the odds to create more badges aren't that great. Of course, the game seems to love to throw 5x the one color I don't need more often than not LMAO

Darkest.Knight

Repeats of what I don't need seems to be the norm for me; although this morning I gave it another shoot and had good luck getting what I needed.

xivarmy

Another update:

1693495190478.png

Gold definitely seems to be progressing slower on your typical day these days (~140-160 a day vs the overall pace of 260-300) - people near the gold cutoff seem to have overspent early. I expect to see the projected cutoff continue to fall until the last day when people dump badges on epic kits and possibly spend some extra diamonds to try and secure their place.

Darkest.Knight

Sinerania 2934 gold/2202 silver; not too different. I'm only 27 short for gold; too bad my good luck seems to have evaporated. Maybe I'll have a good ending.

xivarmy

1693582283161.png

If dilmun continues at its current rate for gold cutoff it'll fall back to a more normal world! At the rate it's been going the last few days it'd actually fall behind a normal world in ~5 more days (i don't really expect that to happen - just a bit bizarre it's falling off so hard all of a sudden. I guess "abbey day" was more important to it than other worlds (since we couldn't have one there yet) and some people overstretched that day moving the needle and are now falling back hard.

Dursland

I'm still counting on close to 5 digits, if not over. Watch - people will go nuts on epic soccer kits.

Also this is the time where spenders (like me) will start going for extra boards, and board clears, to make up whatever progress we think we still need.

xivarmy

I'm still counting on close to 5 digits, if not over. Watch - people will go nuts on epic soccer kits.

Also this is the time where spenders (like me) will start going for extra boards, and board clears, to make up whatever progress we think we still need.
Probably a little nuts - there will definitely be a significant jump on the last day, but I doubt 5 digits nuts. It is crazy expensive to "go nuts" on a single day - if you're planning to dump mass badges on that last day you should be amassing them across the entire stretch of days still - which would show to some extent in the cutoffs - or you're not yet in gold league and some of the going nuts is just catching up to the cutoff, not purely driving it higher.

At any rate, another couple days of progress:

1693755796075.png

My prediction after the last day surge remains ~8000 on Dilmun and ~7000 on Yorkton as a representative of a "normal" world.

Dursland

Well Epic Soccer kit is the next special so we'll finally see all those stocked badges used up.

Graph projections after tomorrow or the next day should be pretty accurate, if it's not already.

UBERhelp1

We are beginning to see the gold league tick up quite aggressively as more servers switch to the Epic kit as a daily special... tomorrow will be very fun, data-wise.

1693790573309.png

Note - those two highest lines are actually on the Norwegian servers. Unfortunately, I didn't have previous data for their leagues. But they massively dominate the previous highest, Dilmun.