• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gold/money

magden the great

Are there any uses for money other than for the 1st month or so. The accumulation of money in the multi, multi millions is a complete waste of time. I have 46 million + and maintain the min. people, yet every week I go higher and higher. Are there any uses for it except for negotiations, (trust me I could never use what I have now and I am only in colonial). Is there a sudden need in later ages for the massive accumulation of coin?

Nicholas002

Are there any uses for money other than for the 1st month or so. The accumulation of money in the multi, multi millions is a complete waste of time. I have 46 million + and maintain the min. people, yet every week I go higher and higher. Are there any uses for it except for negotiations, (trust me I could never use what I have now and I am only in colonial). Is there a sudden need in later ages for the massive accumulation of coin?
UBQ (unbirthday party recurring quest) you can turn those coins and supplies into goods and FPs. more so if you have a Chateau Frontenac.

Vger

UBQ and buying FP's are about the only use.
Like Farfle said, you usually run out of supplies before coins doing UBQ.
Buying FPs gets tedious, but at least FPs have some value.

What's worse than coins is medals, once you don't need them anymore.

Nicholas002

What's worse than coins is medals, once you don't need them anymore.
do you think they will ever make more victory expansions? it may be worth saving up excess medals just in case...
(they would probably cost like a billion medals, lol)