• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Good Age for sniping

Curley Jue

I am in EMA with arc 80. some of my friends make 100 FP a day by sniping the hood. impossible in EMA.
Would you recommend to go to CA or higher to make a significant profit by sniping?

Attack bonus / LG / goods storage are in shape to go to PE.

Thanks

Plain Red Justice

The money is found in your friendslist because you can always expand and delete your "neighbors"/FP bicycles whenever it's convenient to you. You can thank me later

Curley Jue

thanks...so you seem to agree with FoElite „friends are food“. so I will do both. i always invite self leveler and treat them well.
nevertheless, is there an age that makes sniping a bit more profitable (and less time consuming than adjusting the friends list)? There will also be complains / warnings in the world wide chat...

Plain Red Justice

Naaah I don't completely agree with that dude since his knowledge is very lacking. He insists on his inherently faulty numbers analysis especially with FP GBs since he analyzes using self leveling which is not mostly how it's done. Any high age like AF/OF sniping with a long waiting time before you could advance would do.

Lord Pest

Self levelers are the best friends. They want you to snipe. You are doing a self leveler a big favor. I would search each new hood for self levelers... I had 2 weeks trial them as good snipes. Built up quite a friend list of players happy to have me snipe them. Some actually sent me thank you notes for giving them free forge points.

Curley Jue

will i fiend selfleveler in my hood in higher ages like colonial age (which is higher for me)? I scan my hood in EMA and find those friends only once a month...
Is there an alternative to guild hopping to find them?

No real way to answer your question with provable significance because the variables differ widely given the server and the players currently active. Simply from my experience, which is neither right or wrong...just my experience, I have found better opportunities for sniping the hood as I have aged up. I believe this is because the longer a player is around at whatever level of activity they are playing the higher their buildings are; the higher level their buildings are, the better the sniping can be. So what you want are players self-leveling or swap thread leveling with buildings starting in the upper 20's, which are generally more often found as you advance in the ages.

Curley Jue

thanks. helpful. does it make sense to try to fiend selflevelers by inviting each day 5 player from the following filter criteria?
—gold league
—points between 10m to 50m
—too high ages (rushing through ages might correlate with self leveling)

Nicholas002

thanks. helpful. does it make sense to try to fiend selflevelers by inviting each day 5 player from the following filter criteria?
—gold league
—points between 10m to 50m
—too high ages (rushing through ages might correlate with self leveling)
none of those criteria directly correlates to self-leveling.
the best way to find them is to simply go to the global rankings, and look at their GBs to see if they actually are self-leveling. (you can look at previous levels on their GBs)

I enjoy checking lower player points in my hood. When I find a self leveler or a swap thread user, I wear them out for 13 days then friend request them before hood change to keep that cash cow milked.