• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Good God

DeletedUser31882

Not I. Then again, I'm pretty young play time wise and haven't the interest in pursuing a marketplace play style.

Wait... Do goods from the marketplace count towards that achievement? Or is it only city produced(maybe plundering?) goods that count towards it?

DeletedUser30900

The fact that you made a thread not about server update timesis impressive enough on its own. Bravo!
So I am not the only one think it’s gonna be a cry letter for the server problems the first second I see the poster’s name.

Triopoly Champion

The easiest way to get this achievement is to have the "Blue Galaxy" GB, then build tons of Alabaster Masons, 2 millions won't be to much, every LMA player needs 200 and there are more than 10k+ players in a world.

Some players cannot sell their honey collections out, but I've never heard a player running out of customers for Alabaster trades.

DeletedUser27889

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 3.55.33 AM.png

Nope, not even close. That's with doing RQs with a level 30-40 chat for quite some time. Also selling goods/ trading a lot, seed vault and blue galaxy on my palaces yet I'm not even 1/4 to 2Mil yet.

Kudos that's actually really impressive. What's your secret?

Triopoly Champion

I presume he trades quite a lot. I'm a little over double your score Manda with a chat at 19. I take a lot of trades daily from my guildmates.
Reverse Trading is the key:

100 dyes for 100 lumbers + 100 lumbers for 100 dyes, just trade back and forth lots of times, then you get the achievements as long as you and your guildmates can be patient enough.

DeletedUser28670

100 dyes for 100 lumbers + 100 lumbers for 100 dyes, just trade back and forth lots of times, then you get the achievements as long as you and your guildmates can be patient enough.
Tuck trying to explain everything is really quite annoying, anyone else get the thought that tuck thinks that we know nothing and he is the grand master of FOE (also alabaster)?

Volodya

So you invest endless hours in back and forth trading, at the end of which you have a sparkling new achievement award that most players will ignore or actively mock? You go first. (For the record, I think the OP accomplishment, apparently attained through normal gameplay, IS pretty impressive.)

Triopoly Champion

So you invest endless hours in back and forth trading, at the end of which you have a sparkling new achievement award that most players will ignore or actively mock? You go first. (For the record, I think the OP accomplishment, apparently attained through normal gameplay, IS pretty impressive.)
Knowing someone else will always need the goods counts to complete the event quests, I post 10 forth and 10 back trades, waiting for other guild mates to spend those hours.

If I can get more event buildings, that's definitely worth it, some guild mates dropped more free fps to my GBs after they completed their event quests, so I'm satisfied.

I just fight the 2 spearman defenders in my Colonial neighborhood, my battle counts already surpassed 2,700, nobody will remember what goods you have traded and what units you used in each battle 1 year later.

There are some GE governors in certain guilds who are willing to give out free GB goods to those who complete GE level 3 every week, so I want to stay in Colonial.

Last edited:

lemur

Kudos that's actually really impressive. What's your secret?

Thanks, Manda ... but if I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret. . ;)

You are on the right track, however, because the most powerful goods building in the game is the Château, and mine has been above Level 60 for a long time. .I have also been playing for nearly 4 years on Odhrorvar.

Beyond that, I'm not really sure. .I don't know whether goods acquired in trades actually count toward the achievement or not.

DeletedUser26965

Beyond that, I'm not really sure. .I don't know whether goods acquired in trades actually count toward the achievement or not.
You can rest assure they do count as "collect" goods same as quests and tasks.

wolfhoundtoo

You can rest assure they do count as "collect" goods same as quests and tasks.

Easy enough to tell lemur. take a moment to check the next time you do a quest and see the change (I just did and confirmed that it counts traded goods).

And it's 2 million goods. Just how many goods does a level 60 chat make? level 19 is more or less 200% (due to rounding for the goods) I get 15. Let's assume you get 3 times that per so you'd get 45. For 1 million goods that would be a paltry 22,222 (and a fraction) for just 1 million. That is 60 (rounding down) repeatable quests a day for 1 year. Is that how many you've been doing?

Last edited:

DeletedUser27889

I have also been playing for nearly 4 years on Odhrorvar.
I do believe (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) that when the achievements were launched everyone started at 0. So even with you playing 4 years and me playing 2 and a half or so our counters started together.

Which just makes your 2Mil more impressive if I'm correct as that means you're at 2Mil in just the past year or so.. or whenever that achievement was released.

lemur

... when the achievements were launched everyone started at 0.

Hmm ... that's true. .I think it was the combination of a high-level Arc and a high-level Château that made my goods production explode — because whenever I contribute hundreds (or thousands) to a GB, I complete dozens of FP expenditure quests and Unbirthday quests. .It's critical to do this very quickly, so as to avoid snipers. .I have a few friends who do the same thing, but I think I started well before them.

I'm mostly curious to see whether anyone on another world (where I don't play) has achieved the same.