• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods Boosts

DeletedUser36394

Is there a way to obtain all of them? When you find them in the provinces, is it random which ones you find per age the provinces are for, for all ages to that point or for any age?

DeletedUser31592

From Bronze through Progressive, you will find 2 deposits from each era on the map. It is random.

Once you reach Modern, the game changes. There aren't boosts for goods in this era and beyond. You will start to receive additional boosts from the earlier ages. This is because you need the earlier era (unrefined) goods to make the new (refined) goods. It is still random.

At this time, you still don't acquire all the boosts, but as they add more eras, it could be possible in the future.

DeletedUser

My highest city is Arctic Future and I have 4 of the 5 boosts.

DeletedUser36421

I understand that I need "old" goods to produce the modern era and beyond goods, but do I have to put in the "old" goods factories again to produce them for what I need? I have wishing wells and GB, but will they produce the old goods every day or is the wishing well a crap shoot in what I get. ie coins, production? I am still in the progressive era and want to be prepared.

DeletedUser

I understand that I need "old" goods to produce the modern era and beyond goods, but do I have to put in the "old" goods factories again to produce them for what I need? I have wishing wells and GB, but will they produce the old goods every day or is the wishing well a crap shoot in what I get. ie coins, production? I am still in the progressive era and want to be prepared.
The wishing well is a crap shoot, but your goods GBs will produce unrefined goods every day at double the rate that they do in Progressive and below.

DeletedUser36421

The wishing well is a crap shoot, but your goods GBs will produce unrefined goods every day at double the rate that they do in Progressive and below.
Would you suggest I put in some old goods factories to pump up my inventory?

DeletedUser

Would you suggest I put in some old goods factories to pump up my inventory?
It depends on how many of the goods GBs you have and what level they're at. I haven't built goods buildings to produce unrefined goods since my first city reached Modern Era. And that was a long time ago.

RazorbackPirate

If you do Recurring Quests, 30% of the Random Rewards are goods and they are refined. The default is 5 units, but if you have a CF, the number of units given each time will be boosted. A level 6 CF gives you 10 instead of 5, and the numbers keep going up with your CF levels. With RQs, you never have to worry about boosts, or even researching the tech to unlock the goods buildings to produce them. The moment you reach a new age, the Random Rewards will give out each of the current age goods. Without goods buildings or the pop needed to support them.