• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Goods needed in GE

Ckirk

I was surpriced too see that in the Asteroid belt, 3rd and 4th difficulty of the GE i needed Early middle age goods to unluck. Now, if anybody knows and reads this, what will i need in the Venus , Jupiter and Titan GE's ?

BTW i am now producing and accumulating more EMA goods than i will most likely need myself, so if there are potential buyers out there :) :)

Pericles the Lion

Unlocking levels of GE requires goods from the eras of all members of the Guild. You're in SAAB but the other member of your guild is in EMA. As long as that player remains in EMA, GE will require EMA goods to unlock the upper levels as well as goods from the era that you are in.

The Lady Redneck

I want to add that if you are your guilds founder, or a leader in the guild. It is NOT your soul responsibility to provide the goods to open GE, GBG and GvG (if you do that). If you are doing that, those members making no contributions are taking you and the members who are contributing for fools. EVERY member of the guild gets benefits from their membership that helps their city grow and allows them to progress in the game. So EVERY member of the guild should be part of a team effort that helps the guild grow. If you have members who are not doing that boot them.