1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Goods Trader

Discussion in 'Parkog Drama' started by Tygari, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Tygari

Tygari Member

Tygari

Seeking to trade BA, IA, EMA, and HMA goods.
    I trade only for my profit.
    Age for same age goods I trade 1 for 2. (Example My EMA for your EMA.)
    Age for one age higher goods I trade 1 for 1. (Example My EMA for your HMA.)
    Age for two age higher goods I trade 2 for 1. (Example My EMA for your LMA.)

I very rarely trade goods for an age down.
    I normally trade in multiples of 20 and never for less than 20 at minimum.
    If you like to trade a large amount simply ask, such as 100 for 200.

Seeking to break into LMA and CA trading.

2. Snark the Strange

Snark the Strange New Member

You must have fairly desperate trade partners.

3. gutmeister

gutmeister Well-Known Member

I don't understand how you have ever found a willing trading partner. I wish you ill luck I guess?