• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Google Chrome issues

kingmaker204

Seems that new Google Chrome update on Macbook Pro breaks the hover functionality for me at least. And placing a building seems buggy as well
Chrome Version 112.0.5615.137 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Anyone else?

Mor-Rioghain

I also use Chrome but do not use Mac products but I can say that some time back when I reported a problem to support I was told that Inno (FoE) did not support chromium based browsers. This would be around the time time that everyone was preparing for/implementing protocols for the Flash-Crash as a lot of people called it. So, maybe 2 years or so ago? Normally I'd recommend sending in a ticket but if they are still not supporting chromium based browsers, I doubt it would garner you any helpful info. Maybe it's worth a try, IDK. Good luck and hope it gets resolved.

Mor-Rioghain

I have no idea if this wil be helpful or not but after I wrote on this thread earlier, a friend sent me this changelog link pertaining to another issue I was interested in but I noticed that there was some mention of Chrome and what version, so perhaps my info up there is vastly outdated. (Probably)

Maybe that changelog might be a starting point for y'all to see if that's the prob - I don't know anything about it all never having used Mac products before. Good luck!!