• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Governor's Villa Fighters

Nushka1

I have 3 Villas, does anyone have an easy way to keep track of the fighters the villa gives? Does it only give fighters for who you have a military for? Also, does the villa give rogues?

Nicholas002

The Villa's description tells you that it produces random units of your age. It does not mention barracks.
Rogues are a no-age unit, therefore no matter what age you are in, they will never be a "random unit of your age".

ODragon

The Villa's description tells you that it produces random units of your age. It does not mention barracks.
Rogues are a no-age unit, therefore no matter what age you are in, they will never be a "random unit of your age".

It should say a random generic troop of your age as Champs have an age but as far as I'm aware, it doesn't give them. Am I wrong about that?

Nicholas002

It should say a random generic troop of your age as Champs have an age but as far as I'm aware, it doesn't give them. Am I wrong about that?
It does make champs AFAIK.
It also makes other special units, such as EMA barbarians, and INDY braves

Lady Gato

I don't have traz and it has been eons since I got any rogues in GE. I had one rogue in my army then magically, more appeared. The only building I have that produces/magics/benefits me with troops (other than my specific barracks) is the G. Villa. Therefore, I am assuming that the villa gave it to me. However, I don't have photographic evidence of it or a video.

Nicholas002

I don't have traz and it has been eons since I got any rogues in GE. I had one rogue in my army then magically, more appeared. The only building I have that produces/magics/benefits me with troops (other than my specific barracks) is the G. Villa. Therefore, I am assuming that the villa gave it to me. However, I don't have photographic evidence of it or a video.
If true, it’s a bug. Or you got it from the wheel of misfortune?maybe while you were frantically spinning for a CN kit, you got a rogue and didn’t notice. I sure didn’t notice what I got besides CN kits.

Lady Gato

Nah the misfortune wheel gave me coins and supplies and palm trees. No rogues. But today I just got 5 rogues from the daily challenge. So I will count them again tomorrow and let you know if they had rogue babies.

Farfle the smelly

Misfortune wheel, indeed. I’m still irritated.

I would also be curious my Lady, if you wouldnt mind reporting back. I’m just about to do reconstruction (not tonight, I’m pooped from sitting around doing remotely nothing difficult today, sigh), but would love to know if I can get rid of things like hideouts. :)

Lady Gato

NO -- I know you are looking for items to get rid of so you can plop other things down but don't get rid of your hideouts yet. Villa likes to pop out what it wants to -- so if I can verify that it does pop out rogues, that's great but it might not pop out more rogues for 6 weeks or 6 months. It seems like it likes something for quite a while and pop it out but it won't necessarily be what you need.

Farfle the smelly

Very true.

I’m also still not using my rogues in battle because of the time-to-regenerate burden. Like, I actively choose nego over rogues. It’s so stupid but I can’t seem to help myself in the moment. /-: