• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
So obviously one of the easiest ways to get blueprints for GB's is to donate FP's to other people's GB's as they are leveling them up. We do this with either guild members or people in your neighborhood. The problem is when you are donating to people in your neighborhood and your neighborhood gets shuffled, you end up loosing the ability to continue to donate to the people you are donating to. For example:

I was putting FP's into someones Alcatraz GB and was currently the top donor, it was 299/440 and 120 of those 299 FP's are mine. There was a reshuffle and we were no longer in the same neighborhood and now I can no longer donate to that GB(my friends list is full and could not add them). So now I am essentially SOL on those FP's an possibly the bonus that would have come with helping complete it.

My suggestion is to allow to continue to donate to the GB's that you are already donating to even if that person is no longer in your neighborhood.

DeletedUser8152

You can continue donating to any GB that you have points on, even if they have left your hood. You can find the player on the global ranking list, or (more easily), you can go to your personal Great Buildings contribution list. (Found in your town hall, under the News tab.)

Since this is already available, I'll move this to the Questions forum instead.

Post again if you're unable to find the screens I mentioned.

Well...I do stand 50% corrected, it works on the web version but not in the app version. On the app version you can go under the Great Buildings tab, then contribution list and visit the persons town however, when you tap on the GB that you were donating to, it doesn't do anything. This is on the android version, can't comment on the iphone.

DeletedUser28444

Good Day,
I too have Android.
Click gb tab, contribution list tab. Only chioce left there is press visit gb owner tab, which takes you to gb owner, but you can not open any gb building, nor see any contributions that have taken place since as well.
Rooffit

DeletedUser28444

Good Day,
Is there a way for app version users to access GB contributions, and contribute on non-freind GB?

After update, i have points in more than one hood. Using the win some lose some fp's theory, it would be okay to lose five hundred fp's, but in this particular situation they were purchased with diamonds.
Thanks All,
roofit

DeletedUser8152

Good Day,
Is there a way for app version users to access GB contributions, and contribute on non-freind GB?

After update, i have points in more than one hood. Using the win some lose some fp's theory, it would be okay to lose five hundred fp's, but in this particular situation they were purchased with diamonds.
Thanks All,
roofit
Merging this with a similar topic. It sounds like this functionality might not be available on mobile, which is unfortunate.

DeletedUser28444

Ty,
Is there a way or a place to verify that functionality is not available?
Sincerely,
rooffit

DeletedUser28444

I have verified that you can contribute from a pc if there where fps already there.

Can anyone verify that a mobile user can log in on a pc, contribute to a non-friend, different hood?
Help support said that you could...looking for a way for us mobile users to get on with their contributions with points out there.

rooffit

DeletedUser28503

So obviously one of the easiest ways to get blueprints for GB's is to donate FP's to other people's GB's as they are leveling them up. We do this with either guild members or people in your neighborhood. The problem is when you are donating to people in your neighborhood and your neighborhood gets shuffled, you end up loosing the ability to continue to donate to the people you are donating to. For example:

I was putting FP's into someones Alcatraz GB and was currently the top donor, it was 299/440 and 120 of those 299 FP's are mine. There was a reshuffle and we were no longer in the same neighborhood and now I can no longer donate to that GB(my friends list is full and could not add them). So now I am essentially SOL on those FP's an possibly the bonus that would have come with helping complete it.

My suggestion is to allow to continue to donate to the GB's that you are already donating to even if that person is no longer in your neighborhood.
I know this is old but I want to make sure anyone who sees this knows this was not true.. You could always donate to the GB even after hood change was just harder to find it. All you had to do was go back to the gb in your donation screen that list all gb's and open it there or go to that players city and click on the GB. You could still donate to only the gb's you are on but you could still donate until it leveled. This has always worked.

DeletedUser27096

I know this is old but I want to make sure anyone who sees this knows this was not true.. You could always donate to the GB even after hood change was just harder to find it. All you had to do was go back to the gb in your donation screen that list all gb's and open it there or go to that players city and click on the GB. You could still donate to only the gb's you are on but you could still donate until it leveled. This has always worked.
I am not able to do this on mobile. I had donated to several guild mates' GBs. I left that guild and joined a new one but some of those people from my old guild were not on my friends list (and I maxed out my invites). In my contribution list, I could see my donations to these peoples' GBs but when I tried to add more, it took me to their city but would not let me aid or donate more to their GBs. I clicked on the GB and nothing happened.

DeletedUser28503

well mobile is the future as some like to say here and like gvg if mobile aint got it you dont need it.

DeletedUser28503

You out did yourself...dumbest response ever!
yoda-meme.jpeg

DeletedUser28444

I was hoping someone with the FoE app on their phone/laptop go to their PC log in and try to put an fp on a non friends GB (that you don't allready have points in) that is not in your hood, and respond with a confermation with small instruction.
Thanks all, rooffit
PS I believe it was the 1.93.1 right before carnival update

DeletedUser28503

a non friends GB (that you don't allready have points in) that is not in your hood, and respond with a confermation with small instruction.
No Need this is not possible. U cant contribute to a gb not in your hood-guild-freindList that you do not have fp's already on

DeletedUser26965

You can't even contribute on mobile if you do have FPs already on a non-friend/guildie/neighbor GB. It won't let you. See my post above.
Good grief that is horrible, their push to be mobile giants sure made them make some whacked out decisions. The game on mobile is essentially broken relative to browser. I have convinced myself they will eventually kill off GvG as well since they can't translate it over to mobile, so I guess that will even up the brokenness between the two platforms a bit lol:confused: soon the whole game will just be broke just so they can be on mobile, gg inno, gg:(

DeletedUser27096

Good grief that is horrible, their push to be mobile giants sure made them make some whacked out decisions. The game on mobile is essentially broken relative to browser. I have convinced myself they will eventually kill off GvG as well since they can't translate it over to mobile, so I guess that will even up the brokenness between the two platforms a bit lol:confused: soon the whole game will just be broke just so they can be on mobile, gg inno, gg:(
I'm thinking of writing a chart or guide that outlines all the differences between mobile and browser so that people who want to play on mobile know what they aren't getting and so people who come here looking for answers will understand why the answers they sometimes get make no sense to them (bc they are getting "browser" answers for "mobile" problems).