• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great Guild Shake-up over GE5

LoveNkind

Some love it, some hate it. I played all encounters in GE5 my first week. My favorite thing in FoE is GE, and now that includes GE 5.
The comments on GE5 are overwhelmingly negative and many top players either did not try it, or will never play it again.
So some guilds will open GE5 every week, some never, and some sometimes.
Many players will switch guilds over this. Be cautious in switching because things are unsettled as yet.
If your guild wants new players, then say so here and in world chat once you figure out which kind of guild you are.

The Lady Redneck

Agrees 100% with *Enoch* :cool: In my diamond farm guild it is already sorted out. In my main world we are enjoying working out how we will move forward in a way that will benefit the whole guild. No great panic, or drama in either.

PJS299

My guild opened it and top 4-5 finished. I did the first couple encounters (6 I think) and no drama. We talked about it a little, but no official plan. I think it is just a "do it if you want to" thing. I always try to finish lvl 4, and I think as the lower age guild members move up, they will start to finish too.

LoveNkind

Honor Bound guild will open GE5 each week. We want more players, HMA and above, active in GBG and GE.
If you like a challenge, consider Honor Bound! We have been a top guild and now we are in a lull. Want to help a guild rise up in ranking? Join us!

Last edited: