• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Greater Variety in Expedition Relics

Krysnos

Can we get a greater variety of Expedition relics with fewer that only raise happiness. I have 7 Gate of the Sun Gods and 8 Face of the Ancients that I will never use as well as statues, baobobs, and a printers that I will never use. I get plenty of happiness from Great Buildings and have other things that I don't have room for Including a complete Maharaja's palace, a bazaar ,and a rosearium. I'm sure I can't be the only one drowning in happiness buildings.

Please, more variety and fewer happiness buildings, or make it where we can sell these buildings.

DeletedUser26120

Proposal not in proper format, see guidelines in sticky on proposal forum. Moving to forge hall in meantime.

I agree with you though. :)

DeletedUser

Can we get a greater variety of Expedition relics with fewer that only raise happiness. I have 7 Gate of the Sun Gods and 8 Face of the Ancients that I will never use as well as statues, baobobs, and a printers that I will never use. I get plenty of happiness from Great Buildings and have other things that I don't have room for Including a complete Maharaja's palace, a bazaar ,and a rosearium. I'm sure I can't be the only one drowning in happiness buildings.

Please, more variety and fewer happiness buildings, or make it where we can sell these buildings.
These Happiness items you win come in handy when a quest calls for you to add x amount of Happiness.

DeletedUser29563

As soon as this is made into a proper proposal. Its a +1 for me on the variety...-1 on the ability to sell. At least to other players that is.