• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild administration help please

DeletedUser29736

I cannot seem to find information on the various privileges that are assignable to my guild members. For instance which privilege is it that someone needs in order to open the next level of the GE?
Is there a listing some place that I can read to help in administering and assigning these privileges to my guild members?
Thank you for any and all help.

DeletedUser

You can find lots of useful information like this if you click on "Wiki" on the login page.

To answer about who can unlock GE levels, it is only those with founder or leader rights that are able to do that.

DeletedUser21322

try here.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Guild

Basically it breaks down like this,

Roles and Permissions
Founder
A member with Founder rights is in total control of the Guild and has all the rights and privileges listed below. When you start a Guild, you are the Founder.

Leader
A member with Leader rights has all the permissions of a Moderator and Inviter and is granted Trustedprivileges. A Leader can also change the Guild's description and crest and can create and edit sub-forums within the main forum. A member with Leader rights can also delete and remove armies in GvG Provinces, as well as remove a siege that has been laid. A leader can delete guild members.

Inviter
A member with Inviter rights can invite members.

A member with Moderator rights can administer the main forum only.

Notifier
A member with Notifier rights can send messages to all members.

Trusted
A member with Trusted has the ability to view hidden threads in the Guild Forum. It also has the ability to lay sieges in GvG Provinces, and thus utilize goods from the Guild Treasury. It can also move GvG province HQ's.

DeletedUser

try here.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Guild

Basically it breaks down like this,

Roles and Permissions
Founder
A member with Founder rights is in total control of the Guild and has all the rights and privileges listed below. When you start a Guild, you are the Founder.

Leader
A member with Leader rights has all the permissions of a Moderator and Inviter and is granted Trustedprivileges. A Leader can also change the Guild's description and crest and can create and edit sub-forums within the main forum. A member with Leader rights can also delete and remove armies in GvG Provinces, as well as remove a siege that has been laid. A leader can delete guild members.

Inviter
A member with Inviter rights can invite members.

A member with Moderator rights can administer the main forum only.

Notifier
A member with Notifier rights can send messages to all members.

Trusted
A member with Trusted has the ability to view hidden threads in the Guild Forum. It also has the ability to lay sieges in GvG Provinces, and thus utilize goods from the Guild Treasury. It can also move GvG province HQ's.
I'm pretty sure that link is to a third party site (non-FoE.) The official Forge of Empires Wiki is accessed through the FoE home page. In the row of buttons across the top of the page, it is the one on the right.

DeletedUser21322

That is why i copied the exact information the thread was looking for.

DeletedUser

That is why i copied the exact information the thread was looking for.
Not to be argumentative, but the information you copied is a paraphrase of the information on the official FoE Wiki page, and doesn't include the information on who can unlock GE levels.

DeletedUser29736

Thank you all for the help. The official wiki is not as easy to get to, and I truly appreciate all of the information it was exactly what I needed to help me administer my guild.
I just joined the forum so I'm not familiar if there is a suggestion section yet, but I would suggest that breaking the leader permission down into a little more detail might be something worthwhile. I don't mind giving one of my greater members the ability to open up the next level of GE, but allowing them to remove members or make changes to the guild name and icons, is another matter.

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the help. The official wiki is not as easy to get to, and I truly appreciate all of the information it was exactly what I needed to help me administer my guild.
I just joined the forum so I'm not familiar if there is a suggestion section yet, but I would suggest that breaking the leader permission down into a little more detail might be something worthwhile. I don't mind giving one of my greater members the ability to open up the next level of GE, but allowing them to remove members or make changes to the guild name and icons, is another matter.
In the 2 guilds that I am founder of, I open the 2nd and 3rd levels at the beginning of each week's GE, because we always unlock those levels. That way, no one is ever waiting on us to unlock it. And you don't want anyone but a true guild leader to have the ability to unlock level 4.

DeletedUser29736

Update, the official wiki is definitely lacking in it's explanation of the rights. But then so is the third party wiki. If it weren't for the plain explanation by Snowbelle I would not know for sure which rights can open up the GE levels as I asked. I had looked thru this information before, but thought perhaps that I had overlooked it. Trial and error is not a very good way to find something out, or at least not for a guy like me who likes to read the directions.

DeletedUser

Update, the official wiki is definitely lacking in it's explanation of the rights. But then so is the third party wiki. If it weren't for the plain explanation by Snowbelle I would not know for sure which rights can open up the GE levels as I asked. I had looked thru this information before, but thought perhaps that I had overlooked it. Trial and error is not a very good way to find something out, or at least not for a guy like me who likes to read the directions.
I beg your pardon, but I answered your question about unlocking GE levels in the first response to your original post. Reread post #2.