• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Application for Membership

DeletedUser6163

How does the guild application for membership work? I am curious what it looks like from the applying player point of view.

DeletedUser6172

If you're NOT a member of a guild, the guild icon takes you to a popup that lists your applications, your pending invites, and across the bottom of the window you can select guilds that allow you to Apply or Join.

DeletedUser10806

I put my Guild - League of Gentlemen in E world on auto join about 6 hrs ago and we've increased from 62 to 69 members - whether that will continue who knows? Also no control over who joins - but who cares? The good will stay the not so good will leave.

DeletedUser6163

That's great Romawi! Since our guild is a GvG oriented guild, I think it's best to not blind invite. Even if members could be excluded from GvG plans or trusted privs, I do not want just anyone being able to join and see how many treasury goods we have amassed. We are trying the "Application invite" system and have gotten two applicants so far. It at least lets players know we are recruiting, though it is up to the leaders to either let the player in based off what they see or ask the player for more information.

One of my co-leaders suggested it would be nice to have information already given from global rankings to "auto-generate" a resume via the application invite system. All we see currently is the players points, but it would be nice to know their battles won and great buildings progress in their city.

DeletedUser10806

I've turned off Autojoin now as we're up to 77!
Let the dust settle and see who we picked up.
We're not GvG orientated at all so I have no problem with a spy among our ranks - they'll find we have a fairly boring existence in that respect!

- - - Updated - - -

I've turned off Autojoin now as we're up to 77!
Let the dust settle and see who we picked up.
We're not GvG orientated at all so I have no problem with a spy among our ranks - they'll find we have a fairly boring existence in that respect!

Apparently if you're not in a guild then if you click on the guild icon on your friends and hoodies bar you see all the guilds that are advertising and I guess you just scroll along until you see one that tickles your fancy - click on the join button and hey presto!

DeletedUser6172

All we see currently is the players points, but it would be nice to know their battles won and great buildings progress in their city.
You have their rank points, and in the Admin window you can click on their name and visit their city. That pretty much covers what I need to know.

BeccaS69

Does anyone know if you put your guild on application, who in the guild can accept those applications?

DeletedUser13452

The application process seems to work really well. My guild used to struggle to maintain 70 members. Now we have people waiting in line to join. :)
We're the type of guild that tries to give everyone a chance, not to strict, but definitely insist on members being respectful to one another.

DeletedUser27544

If you're NOT a member of a guild, the guild icon takes you to a popup that lists your applications, your pending invites, and across the bottom of the window you can select guilds that allow you to Apply or Join.

ok, but what happens when you apply for guild and then join one since you have trades going on or wtvr the reason... do I need to quit to see if my application passed? Also, what does application have, since I don't have to write anything, they see my basic info, but do they know I'm daily player, regular in GE, etc... means, how do they decide who to accept or reject?

DeletedUser25273

Soski, normally when you apply to a guild, you also send a message to the indicated person to introduce yourself and give them the information they want about who you are.

As to what happens if you have an application in and join a different guild, while I am not sure, it would not surprise me if the software automatically withdraws the application.

DeletedUser27544

Soski, normally when you apply to a guild, you also send a message to the indicated person to introduce yourself and give them the information they want about who you are.

As to what happens if you have an application in and join a different guild, while I am not sure, it would not surprise me if the software automatically withdraws the application.

there is no indicated person, just apply button and maybe some basic about the guild but rarely I find info whom to send the msg... oh well, I'll refer to friends on chat who know I'm daily cuz I really have problem with right guild in O, while in H I hit the jackpot at 1st and haven't left it since the moment I unlocked guilds xD