• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battleground Rewards

Agent327

I wish Inno would either publish the MMR values on the guild ranking page or else break out the prestige for GvG and Battlegrounds.

Battlegrounds prestige = MMR * 18

Do you know the numbers of the original MMR scores before GBG started. If we were in Gold for instance could we have started with a score of say 598?

DeletedUser29726

Yes, you could start at any score within a range. If you know the result of your first GBG, and what your GBG prestige is now (which you can convert to MMR), you can reverse it to where you were placed for the first GBG. The three guilds I'm paying attention in were started at 19 (copper), 101 (silver), and 149 (silver).

Agent327

Yes, you could start at any score within a range. If you know the result of your first GBG, and what your GBG prestige is now (which you can convert to MMR), you can reverse it to where you were placed for the first GBG. The three guilds I'm paying attention in were started at 19 (copper), 101 (silver), and 149 (silver).

Thanks. Just wondered if luck was a factor.