• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild Expedition - 4th Difficulty

sirblu

Does anyone know how the GE 4th lvl affect the contribution points and the crowns earned or is it excluded from these?

DeletedUser26759

Contributed Points more or less double; someone finishing GE4 vs that same person finishing GE3.

DeletedUser26965

I think AF people were getting something like 270k-300k contributed points prior, now just under 600k contributed points.

DeletedUser15042

Yeah. It has about doubled. I got 683,481 for finishing this week.

DeletedUser10789

If you think it is easy to fight in GE Level 4 for any AFE fighter, here is what I am fighting against. +140% boosted against me.
I am NOT complaining, just saying, had I known all of this before going to AFE I would have stayed in FE Age when those fights were a lot easier.
So be it, I am sure it will only get harder as I am now just in Level 4 of GE, so I can only imagine. Not sure who is saying it is easy, well if you boost is higher than +180% yes it is easy or you take massive losses. So far so good with me. Still, I think +120% in AFE for Level 3 GE is WAY TOO HIGH. It seems the game wants to keep people from finishing it on Level 3 when you are in AFE. And by the way, this went up from last week. When people in FE had ZERO difference, funny and people leaving the game, no wonder why. NOT saying to make it easy or easier, just make it fair for all. Why is AFE targeted to have massive boosts against, when the other ages don't. YES, many are better fighters in AFE, but some (not myself) struggle. FYI.

Steve - LordStevie

wolfhoundtoo

FE starts at 120% and goes up to 185% on GE4. Artic goes up to 250% I believe. Since I'm not artic anywhere I don't know how the units stack up versus each other which will also be a factor in how 'tough' GE 4 will be because the break down of the enemy composition and the units that can be used against them should matter a lot.

sirblu

DeletedUser15042

What does the guild power for your contribution on your GE window show?

We are sitting at 37,882 crowns (guild power) off of 5,085,553 points collected from GE. We are level 14 of GE (the crown on the right side of the bar at the top of the GE screen). Next level (15) will give us an additional 2,914 crowns.
That is almost a 10% increase when we hit level 15. Guess we need to make a push for it.

DeletedUser10429

The attack and defence bonuses for opposing troops for level 4 in AF are a bit insane. Trying to beat units with 250% bonus is virtually impossible apart from the Diamond players who have Aachens etc at ultra high levels (which is impossible for "normal" players) I know it was supposed to be hard but I am getting battered and having used tavern coins to get a 30% bonus and after changing all my goods building to AF unit buildings with an attack boost I'm still only at 170%......it's just a waste of time. Level 3 only for me I'm afraid.