• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Guild Expedition: Introduction and Basic Strategies

• Thread starter DeletedUser32824
  • Start date

DeletedUser32824

Hello, I thought I would try my hand at a video guide for the Guild Expedition. This guide is mostly for people who are new to the expedition. I'm planning on making a more advanced guide for negotiating and attacking (once I stop being terrible at it).

If you have any questions or comments please let me know. I don't claim to be all knowing and if I say anything that is wrong please let me know and I'll make a note of it or correct it if possible. In the future I might also do a written guide.

If there is another area of the game that you think could use a video guide, let me know and I'll consider doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32824

I've got a GE negotiation guide, check it out and make any suggestions to make it better/Thamore efficient than it currently is. It's about 95% true to what I do when negotiating, the other 5% is when I'm rushing and click on the wrong things or just don't pay enough attention and make stupid mistakes.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/negotiating-ge-tips.21560/

That guide looks good! I think I will still do a video, because I think it's valuable to see examples and real time strategies that can be implemented for any given situation. I know not all negotiation scenarios can be explained in a guide or even in a video, but I think a video doing a couple examples of the things outlined in your guide can be helpful.

A random thought: Can you do 2 extra turn boosts simultaneously in the friend's tavern? I know the second boost costs diamonds, but that could be a decent negotiation strategy for players who purchase diamonds and want to get through the GE as fast/efficiently as possible.

DeletedUser31440

That guide looks good! I think I will still do a video, because I think it's valuable to see examples and real time strategies that can be implemented for any given situation. I know not all negotiation scenarios can be explained in a guide or even in a video, but I think a video doing a couple examples of the things outlined in your guide can be helpful.

A random thought: Can you do 2 extra turn boosts simultaneously in the friend's tavern? I know the second boost costs diamonds, but that could be a decent negotiation strategy for players who purchase diamonds and want to get through the GE as fast/efficiently as possible.

You can't do 2, I got curious about that once and wasted 50 diamonds.

DeletedUser28730

New question: If a Guild member is still in Bronze Age and cannot yet compete in GE, does that member count against the average for the Guild?

DeletedUser

New question: If a Guild member is still in Bronze Age and cannot yet compete in GE, does that member count against the average for the Guild?
No, they do not count until they are in Iron Age, and only if they are in Iron Age when GE begins.