• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Medal cost for battle "chances"

DeletedUser15855

Okay, so if I remember correctly it cost me 150 medals to unlock an additional chance to fight a battle in the expedition. The next unlock was 180. The next was 216. I unlocked 4-5 and it was consistent at 20% increase per level. I'm curious if it continues at 20% or if it maxes out at some point. I was way behind in starting the expeditions this week due to vacation and want to try to finish all 3 levels, but if I have to use medals it will cost me a lot. It's 2328 medals for the 1st 15 unlocks, then 35,889 for the next 15 unlocks and then 552,975 medals for the last 15 unlocks. Obviously I won't have to unlock all 45, but still, the cost is obscene at that point. Just curious if anyone has used medals to unlock many chances and if it indeed stays at 20% increase per unlock.

DeletedUser9184

It's 16 each level, but I have also assumed it has a constant 20% increase. The starting value does change per age though (in FE it starts at 120 and increases by 20%)

DeletedUser15855

It's 16 each level, but I have also assumed it has a constant 20% increase.

Sorry, that's a little confusing. What is "16 each level"? I get the 20% increase per unlock, but not sure what this "16 each level" is that you're talking about.

DeletedUser9184

Sorry, that's a little confusing. What is "16 each level"? I get the 20% increase per unlock, but not sure what this "16 each level" is that you're talking about.
You were stating 1st 15 unlocks, 2nd 15 unlocks, so I thought you were talking about the amount of encounters per level in a guild expedition as each level has 16 :D