• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition Relics

DeletedUser25637

Ah... FOE, how many kids do you think live in my little city? I already have 25 Playgrounds in my inventory, got another today. It would be one thing if I could sell them for a few diamonds, but all they do is take up my Inventory space and tick me off every time I get another, when I know there are more important things you could give me, like maybe more Drive-in Signs, not sure if I have 20 or more of them yet.
Plus, when I put a playground up in the city, all that happens is city kids just tag everything(colorful as the art is) and then one of the little rug rats end up getting hurt and suing the city.

DeletedUser8152

FWIW, they are revamping the GE prize structure. Whether it will end up better or worse from your point of view, I wouldn't dare predict.

DeletedUser14197

FWIW, they are revamping the GE prize structure. Whether it will end up better or worse from your point of view, I wouldn't dare predict.

I am pretty sure I can predict. I read the Beta forum, but we will wait, just to be sure. Pretty sure though, there aren't any playgrounds, so at least no one will be suing the city.

DeletedUser22935

Exactly when do I start seeing expedition rewards as I'm in the third stage and all I'm getting is normal things. like supplies.

DeletedUser8152

Exactly when do I start seeing expedition rewards as I'm in the third stage and all I'm getting is normal things. like supplies.
If you hover over the treasure chest you'll see the different rewards you can get. It is random, but for the third chest, and every 4 thereafter, you will certainly get a unit reward.

DeletedUser22935

Ok, maybe I'm thinking wrong but, I thought the rewards would be greater than just more soldiers.

DeletedUser27096

Ah... FOE, how many kids do you think live in my little city? I already have 25 Playgrounds in my inventory, got another today. It would be one thing if I could sell them for a few diamonds, but all they do is take up my Inventory space and tick me off every time I get another, when I know there are more important things you could give me, like maybe more Drive-in Signs, not sure if I have 20 or more of them yet.
Plus, when I put a playground up in the city, all that happens is city kids just tag everything(colorful as the art is) and then one of the little rug rats end up getting hurt and suing the city.
Maybe Inno is projecting an increase in birth rates in your city? Did you recently have a bunch of your troops returning from a war? Is it Winter in your city (you know there isn't a lot to do on those cold winter nights)? Was there a recent Spanish Inquisition where a lot of folks had to convert to Christianity/Catholicism? Those are just a few of the causes for a rise in babies. Or maybe you will soon see a stork infestation? Whatever the reason, Inno is like the Wizard of Oz...they know all and see all and they are clearly telling you to buy stock in Toys 'R Us.

The above is, of course, meant in jest. No offense was intended to your troops, the weather or the recently converted. I did, however, intend to offend storks. What can I say, I just don't like 'em.

:p:p:D:D:confused::confused:o_Oo_O;);):cool::cool: