• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild leveling

RoyalMartian

I realize GE and GBG affect guild leveling but what gives the guild a boost in the meantime? I've noticed my guild creeping up but I can't seem to figure out what's doing it. I thought it might be trades or GB leveling but, if that's part of it, does it happen like GBG scores, like hourly?

UBERhelp1

I realize GE and GBG affect guild leveling but what gives the guild a boost in the meantime? I've noticed my guild creeping up but I can't seem to figure out what's doing it. I thought it might be trades or GB leveling but, if that's part of it, does it happen like GBG scores, like hourly?
It could be some buildings, like the Statue of Honor or Hall of Fame. Or you might have some GvG sectors, those give daily.

anything that gives crowns or guild power points helps the guild level up. GVG gives the most power points followed by GBG then GE. GB leveling only affects your personal point score and trading does nothing. Dumping goods in the treasury mostly only helps your personal point score but if you dump enough goods that it helps your guild fight longer in GVG and GBG, only then it helps your guild level up faster.