• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild maps improvement

• Thread starter DeletedUser33108
  • Start date

DeletedUser33108

Hello,
There is an annoying tactique on the guild maps. Guild release a sector at sunset and reconquer it immediatelly. This stucks other guilds and makes it impossible to take that sector.
There should be implemented a rule that a released sector cant be taken back by the same guild for 24 hours.

DeletedUser31206

1: You forgot to put this in a proper format, but I wouldn't bother rewriting it for I doubt you'll get much support since you're talking about players playing style.
2: My vote is no.

DeletedUser

And even if it got support, Inno isn't likely to change much about GvG at this point. It's not the direction this game is going.

BruteForceAttack

Not sure for how long you have been playing GVG. For long time folks could release and capture the tile back as many times they wanted, early last year or so Inno changed some gvg rules and one of them was guild cannot re-siege a tile that was released till next reset. However now guilds release a tile 5 secs before reset and re-siege it right after reclac. The only way to counter this would be to try and siege it when they drop before reset or after reset before they siege it back.

I suspect that Inno cannot do 24 hrs because at reset is when the guild points are calculated.

Last edited: