• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild profile page change

Victoria and Albert

Has anyone noticed that the guild profile pages have changed? You no longer have the colorful dots next a player's name indicating activity: yellow for inactive for 2 days, red for a week, I think.
I am also having issues editing some posts I have in the guild forum page. I can quote but all of a sudden I am not able to edit.

DeletedUser27889

Yes I too still see everything the same way, making me agree with SJS and that your rights have been changed.

If you go into your guild member page it will show you the rights everyone in the guild, and you, currently have. I believe the activity dots are restricted to founder and leaders. Editing the forum is the moderator right.

Victoria and Albert

I am the founder and all my icons are clear without the line through it. I just got a new computer and maybe I made an adjustment I didn’t realize. Easier to check now that I know it is on my end.
Thanks!

DeletedUser26965

I am the founder and all my icons are clear without the line through it. I just got a new computer and maybe I made an adjustment I didn’t realize. Easier to check now that I know it is on my end.
Thanks!
Odd, not sure how getting a new computer would do anything, unless because you had to sign again perhaps you did so into a different account, server or world and mixed it up with the one you're founder in.