• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild short timers

nsiebold

I've noticed that when my notification window pops up when I first log in, a user joined the guild that I am in, and then, a few minutes later, leaves. What is this?

Johnny B. Goode

No, they do so for aiding as many as they can to get more chances at a BP and to snipe GB's.
Since guild hopping is usually an early age tactic, it is also for gaining coins, but not for the sake of the coins themselves. The strategy is two-fold. First is to get more chances at BPs, but in early ages you also do it to repeatedly fulfill the "collect coins" RQ, thus giving you more opportunities for BPs, FPs, goods, etc.

Ebeondi Asi

The reason is mainly for coins. There can be a secondary reason of shopping for free Goods trades. Being in a Guild allows no cost trades with Guld members. Join do the aiding for Coins. check the Guild market for trades .. yes or no take or none, Leave.