• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Guild

DeletedUser25391

Hi I am looking for an active guild to join. I have been playing for a long time but my old guild has withered and I am the top player and have no keys to the treasury etc. I play most every day and am currently at the future era.

Algona

Hi I am looking for an active guild to join. I have been playing for a long time but my old guild has withered and I am the top player and have no keys to the treasury etc. I play most every day and am currently at the future era.

I'd recommend checking your individual world subforum. Good luck,.

DeletedUser25391

I'd recommend checking your individual world subforum. Good luck,.
Algona, thank you for answering. What would an 'individual world subforum' look like? Although I have been playing a long time, I am not very clear on how to do things like that. Also while I'm at it, is there away to make messages to me more obvious than the dull glow of the 'message center' which I often don't notice.o_O

Algona

Off the main forum gome page, the one that displays the sub forums Announcements, Proposals, Forge Hall, Questions...

Scroll down. You'll eventually see World of Arvahall, etc.