• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

guilds?

Ebeondi Asi

To quit is super easy. Go to you Guild click the second tab wit the list of all Guild members. Scroll down to your own moniker. To the left of your moniker are some symbols. At the far right is quit Guild. click it and you are out. Period. And you cannot go back for seven days. (in case you change your mind)
To find a Guild is a bit harder I strongly suggest not quitting your old Guild until you find a new one.
If you play GbG then watch the Guilds you play against. the best one. ask them. if you can join.
I recommend this method to newer (less than one year) players.
OR look at the master list Top left corner is your city name, next is your rank. click your rank. the pop up has you and all other players in a list by rank. At teh op of that pop up the first tab is Guilds. click that tab and see the Guilds by rank.
You generally want to be as high up in Guild rank as you can function.
Function means you an fufil the requirements. can yu fight. Do GE level 4 et. Some higher Guilds will not take low Era players, Some reuuire a Arc 80 ir working to get one. Require a Observatory. Anyway, scroll up the list..( Do not bother with any Guild below # 300 or so. ) don't be afraid to join and see what they are like and then move on. A Guild should fit you like your perfect job. or a perfect suit of clothes. Anything less, anything annoying? move on.

buddythegreat

To quit is super easy. Go to you Guild click the second tab wit the list of all Guild members. Scroll down to your own moniker. To the left of your moniker are some symbols. At the far right is quit Guild. click it and you are out. Period. And you cannot go back for seven days. (in case you change your mind)
To find a Guild is a bit harder I strongly suggest not quitting your old Guild until you find a new one.
If you play GbG then watch the Guilds you play against. the best one. ask them. if you can join.
I recommend this method to newer (less than one year) players.
OR look at the master list Top left corner is your city name, next is your rank. click your rank. the pop up has you and all other players in a list by rank. At teh op of that pop up the first tab is Guilds. click that tab and see the Guilds by rank.
You generally want to be as high up in Guild rank as you can function.
Function means you an fufil the requirements. can yu fight. Do GE level 4 et. Some higher Guilds will not take low Era players, Some reuuire a Arc 80 ir working to get one. Require a Observatory. Anyway, scroll up the list..( Do not bother with any Guild below # 300 or so. ) don't be afraid to join and see what they are like and then move on. A Guild should fit you like your perfect job. or a perfect suit of clothes. Anything less, anything annoying? move on.

buddythegreat

thank you there is one person that is being like the big boss telling me where to post and what to post In other words just rubbing me the wrong way!

Nashtah

thank you there is one person that is being like the big boss telling me where to post and what to post In other words just rubbing me the wrong way!

Please note that using the swap thread wrong ie. not give the fp to the building above you will have you being told what to do. Those work on an honor system and no one want to see them break down.

Ebeondi Asi

Most Guilds have rules for certain threads. usually including the main top thread, and threads for fighting, GbG, GE, GvG. I can see others getting uppity with the op here for failing to use the correct threads.
Guilds often have a person who is the equivalent to a "Sargent At Arms" who enforces the rules. and usually they are a middle level player.