• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GvG Fighting

DeletedUser15722

I'm a Guild Leader in N world. I have a member fighting on the global map. Is that GvG and if so how do i find out who it is fight and where ????

DeletedUser3679

I'm a Guild Leader in N world. I have a member fighting on the global map. Is that GvG and if so how do i find out who it is fight and where ????

Look in the GvG map for green crossed swords. After you find the green crossed swords, open the log to see who it is.

DeletedUser13452

Yes, the guild continent map is GvG. As roster has said, there is an event log that can tell you specifically who won battles on any sector. If you find a map has green sectors in it, you can enter that map and look at the event log amoung the thumbnails in the lower left of the screen. It should tell you who won fights there. Also, if a sector is currently being sieged by your guild, you will see green crossed swords over the sector, and again, can check the event log to see the attacker's name. It can only be a guild member with 'trusted rights'. So, you can look at your members tab in the guild and see who has these rights before you go searching. It will have to be one of them.