• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GvG Improvements Update - Random Units When Freeing Sectors

RazorbackPirate

Personally i believe that it is a bit unfair to new players to remove the champion farming and the bronze age units from AA map after having been there for so long. Bigplayers have taken advantage of this for years and now that its out it introduces a handicap for smaller players on the rise like myself. I only recently got into the groove of GvG and have gotten over 30k battles for the past months that i´ve played GvG and would have like to be able to farm a bit and do the spear fighting sieges in AA like all those players which i look up to did to get where they are at now.
Just my take on it
While I can understand your perspective, rank points are completely irrelevant with no effect on game play. I've no issues with taking this away, and no, I've not engaged in farming for rank points, so It's not about me having gotten mine and not wanting anyone else to. Rank points and world ranking have no meaning, as such I could not care less about them.

DeletedUser41338

While I can understand your perspective, rank points are completely irrelevant with no effect on game play. I've no issues with taking this away, and no, I've not engaged in farming for rank points, so It's not about me having gotten mine and not wanting anyone else to. Rank points and world ranking have no meaning, as such I could not care less about them.
You make a strong point there. i got a buddy who started same time with me but i got like 20 million more points than him, however dude got higher GBs and produces way more fps than me not to mention he can sell goods which i do also but not nearly as much

Agent327

Personally i believe that it is a bit unfair to new players to remove the champion farming and the bronze age units from AA map after having been there for so long. Bigplayers have taken advantage of this for years and now that its out it introduces a handicap for smaller players on the rise like myself. I only recently got into the groove of GvG and have gotten over 30k battles for the past months that i´ve played GvG and would have like to be able to farm a bit and do the spear fighting sieges in AA like all those players which i look up to did to get where they are at now.
Just my take on it

Smart thinking. Let them continue to do it, so you can catch up, even if they can make way more points than you. Makes total sense.

DeletedUser

Smart thinking. Let them continue to do it, so you can catch up, even if they can make way more points than you. Makes total sense.
Gotta go with @Agent327 on this one. Either way, the only way you catch them is if they stop farming.

DeletedUser

All those rank points...
Who cares?
What I like is that we don't have one time of the day to fight, but 3 and every time zone gets a fair chance
Beyond that, sieging with spears or rogues, really, who cares...

DeletedUser41338

cool you guys seem to know more than me. I´m enjoying GvG how it is right now either way, when the 4 hrs calcs comes along i think people in europe would have a chance to do better at gvg. i´m in germany and its tough making calcs (2am german time)

DeletedUser41338

We don't seem to.

Could it be that's why there are European and even a German server?
yeah but i am not german, i just live . i speak read and write german but the usa server is more comfortable for me