• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GVG in mobile version?

DeletedUser22690

Does anybody know when GVG will be allowed in mobile version. And also when we will be able to see our contribution list in mobile?

DeletedUser25273

I suspect only the developers know, and are unlikely to say until they are ready to release.

DeletedUser22690

I'm hoping one of the moderators will see this thread and try to find out...

DeletedUser9184

I believe Guild Expeditions will come to mobile at the same time as the browser version, but I'm not sure about GvG

DeletedUser10076

My guess...again just my guess is that it will be quite some time. 2017 maybe even 2018

iamtheemperor

I believe Guild Expeditions will come to mobile at the same time as the browser version, but I'm not sure about GvG

The wording used to announce Guild Expeditions on the beta forum leads me to believe GvG will not be on mobile for a long time.

Of course the wording gave me quite a chuckle anyway. Introducing a feature "primarily" for mobile but not testing it on mobile is hilarious.

DeletedUser25273

Hopefully they are doing a closed beta test on mobile. It is harder to do 'open beta' tests on the mobile platform of an update.

DeletedUser22690

The wording used to announce Guild Expeditions on the beta forum leads me to believe GvG will not be on mobile for a long time.

Of course the wording gave me quite a chuckle anyway. Introducing a feature "primarily" for mobile but not testing it on mobile is hilarious.

Yes that is quite stupid if you ask me XD