• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hall of fame usage

• Thread starter DeletedUser31557
  • Start date

DeletedUser31557

I have a hall of fame from the Bronze Age and I am in the early Middle Ages, is the building worth constructing?

DeletedUser31592

Are you a member of a guild or are you primarily guild hopping?
The Hall of Fame benefits your guild, which in turn benefits you.
If you are mostly guild hopping, I would not build it.
If you have found a 'permanent' guild, it could be worth it. At that early of an age, it pays out very little. If your guild is full of high era players, your HoF isn't going to help a whole lot. But if it is a 'younger' guild with a lot of players under 1 million, I think it is worth building. I would use a one-up kit on it as soon as you can.

DeletedUser26965

I would also add that having one or more built can make you more appealing to guilds than not having them, same if you have Observatory (OBS) as well. But I also kind of disagree with part of the sentiment above in that if you're guild hopping then I say be a good guild hopper not a bad guild hopper. By that I mean, if you have Hall of Fame (HoF) and Obs and such this is like a nice little gift to guilds upon visiting them. Of course I can see if one is never really going to do the guild thing then the space would be wasted to it.

DeletedUser31592

I would also add that having one or more built can make you more appealing to guilds than not having them, same if you have Observatory (OBS) as well. But I also kind of disagree with part of the sentiment above in that if you're guild hopping then I say be a good guild hopper not a bad guild hopper. By that I mean, if you have Hall of Fame (HoF) and Obs and such this is like a nice little gift to guilds upon visiting them. Of course I can see if one is never really going to do the guild thing then the space would be wasted to it.

A Bronze Age HoF pays out 4 crowns (8 if motivated). A guild isn't even going to notice that. Even if he used a reno kit to EMA, it pays out 10. I'm sure space is a premium. I, personally, would not sacrifice the space if I was guild hopping. Especially because only one guild per day will benefit.

DeletedUser26965

A Bronze Age HoF pays out 4 crowns (8 if motivated). A guild isn't even going to notice that. Even if he used a reno kit to EMA, it pays out 10. I'm sure space is a premium. I, personally, would not sacrifice the space if I was guild hopping. Especially because only one guild per day will benefit.
Aarrr, but if I had the choice between two recruits all else being equal I'll take the one with HoF, shows they have the guild in mind and not just the self despite the smaller reward at lower levels. Regarding hopping again it's more about the gesture than the actual reward. Got enough guild hoppers out there giving guild hopping a bad name as it is.