1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by maskedstamper, Jan 8, 2015.

1. maskedstamper

maskedstamper Member

I have the Hall of Fame, but I am not in a guild. Is there any advantage to having this structure?

2. Romawi

Romawi Active Member

Nope, not unless you join a guild or just like looking at it!

3. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

It is a decent structure that will benefit your guild (when you can finally join a guild)...some players love them and others don't like to waste the space to have them in their city...if it is in your inventory leave it there...you can always place it later.

4. maskedstamper

maskedstamper Member

Maestro, thanks, should have left it in inventory.

5. siradicus the brutal

siradicus the brutal New Member

How about you join my guild so it doesn't go to waste? We don't require much from our members, just be active!