• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event: #16 Question

barney001

I am stumped on this one. Do I sell my last year's Graveyard to get the new one? Is THAT what it's asking for?

DeletedUser2145

If you've completed all other quests then your final quest varies depending on whether or not you have a Graveyard or Old Graveyard. If you have none, it will ask you to sell 3 buildings from your own age, this should be obvious by the 0/3 requirement. If you have one of the other types of graveyards in your city you will be asked to sell it in order to receive the next version of the graveyard, in this case you have a 0/1 requirement.

barney001

That worked thanks. NO 0/1 displayed BTW, I guess if it had been there I woulda figured it out. Once I got this done, I recall last year's veterans discussing having to sell their previous graveyard for the upgraded one. Event Complete!

DeletedUser

I wish I knew how to play. It sure isn't who said this riddle. I know that. Where is the next riddle?

DeletedUser9876

Question for constable.

I have a graveyard from last yard. I upgraded it to Modern era several months ago with a renovation kit. Then just the other day BEFORE the Halloween quest I once again upgraded my graveyard to contempory era with a renovation kit.

I don't want to lose it for something less.

If I complete the last quest will I? Should I not finish the Halloween quest.

DeletedUser8152

You will be rewarded with an old graveyard, which is 4x3 and for CE gives 2300 happiness. I think most people would find that a positive upgrade.

DeletedUser

Interesting event, unless of course you get totally stuck on a riddle, like me, in which case I guess you're just SOL, like me.

DeletedUser10266

The riddles aren't to hard to figure out when you isolate words. Look for numbers and resources in the riddle first then go from there. Worse case google Halloween event 2014 forge of empires and it should give you the wiki page with all the quests and how to complete them.

DeletedUser2145

A note on that, the wikia page technically has a few riddles wrong. You could still solve them by accident/luck though. But don't be shocked if you use the answers provided there and they don't work (support's been getting quite a number of "I already did this and it doesn't solve the quest" tickets). Try answering the riddles yourself, as Bruic pointed out they're actually rather easy if you isolate words, if you try looking for possible game terms in the quest description/requirement.

Myystique

I am condused as what to do with "Under the Mask". I have obviously completed 1-16, but this one isn't asking a riddle and gives no hint (that I can tell) as to what I should do. Advice?

DeletedUser

I am condused as what to do with "Under the Mask". I have obviously completed 1-16, but this one isn't asking a riddle and gives no hint (that I can tell) as to what I should do. Advice?

It just means you completed the questline. It just let's you know how long the halloween event goes for.

sidedraw

I am in Industrial Age with no graveyard. I sold 3 chemical plants with no reward. Is there a particular building like houses or something I must sell 3 of?

Thanks in advance
sidedraw

DeletedUser

It just means you completed the questline. It just let's you know how long the halloween event goes for.

Im getting the same message as myystique. But my question is, I still haven't received my grave yard or haunted house in my inventory. How long does it take before the buildings become available for me too build? Reminding I have completed all quest and getting the under the ask message.

DeletedUser

I completed all the quests the first day and received my graveyard and haunted house immediately upon completion.

DeletedUser1862

Im getting the same message as myystique. But my question is, I still haven't received my grave yard or haunted house in my inventory. How long does it take before the buildings become available for me too build? Reminding I have completed all quest and getting the under the ask message.
Have you accepted the reward? It doesn't actually complete and give you anything until you finish it, I believe the button says 'OK'.

DeletedUser

Have you accepted the reward? It doesn't actually complete and give you anything until you finish it, I believe the button says 'OK'.

I feel dumb!! I was meaning that I couldn't find them in the building menu. And it was in the inventory under gifts and rewards lol!! Sorry to waste time, I'm dumb lol!!