• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2019 Progress

Triopoly Champion

Yeah, avatar collecting can be fun even before end game.

I already posted to Feedback, but to add: a lot of complaining about the books and Library I'm seeing. Myself, I liked it and it shows some creativity from the Inno folks. It's a new feature and as usual I kind of sucked at it, so I need to rethink. I didn't realize until way into the event that maybe chasing every book might be poor strategy. I mean, how many copies of a common book are enough? Better perhaps to skip those I already have 2-3 of and conserve tools to hunt for the ridiculously hard to find volumes. Next time!

That, and not forget to appease the RNG gods with an offering of *** Alabaster powder !!! ;)
It's always the best to start several worlds, then play each of them to the EMA stage, with 20+ worlds available, it'll be hard to see that you miss the Alabaster Continent Deposit bonus every time.

Since there are several Halloween event quests require the goods collection counts, post "80 Alabaster for 40 Dried Herb" or "80 Alabaster for 40 Glass", post "80 Granite for 40 Brick", "80 Granite for 40 Salt", just wait for your neighbors and friends to accept them.

I played in several worlds, I earned the Druid Avatar with barely 1 Gold Book and 1 Silver Book #3, so Alabaster and Granite continent deposit bonus really rewarded me the luck there.

Super Catanian

Since there are several Halloween event quests require the goods collection counts, post "80 Alabaster for 40 Dried Herb" or "80 Alabaster for 40 Glass", post "80 Granite for 40 Brick", "80 Granite for 40 Salt", just wait for your neighbors and friends to accept them.
Yeah, I did Jewelry for Packaging with a Guildmate instead, saving me Forge Points.