• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

xivarmy

I don't know if this is a bug or an intended feature, but the Red Eyes (Sir Hugsalot toy) questline is giving its reward of 5 blueprints as an openable inventory item. I've never seen this before. It's kind of cool, but I don't know why the blueprints wouldn't automatically be added to GB like all other BP rewards. View attachment 19898
Was mentioned on beta - it's intended. I assume the motivation was to reduce popup spam when you're trying to play the event - instead you get a single popup when you open it.

But I intend to save them til I hit PE on Dilmun to give me a headstart towards chasing CF prints.

Kaidi

I don't know if this is a bug or an intended feature, but the Red Eyes (Sir Hugsalot toy) questline is giving its reward of 5 blueprints as an openable inventory item. I've never seen this before. It's kind of cool, but I don't know why the blueprints wouldn't automatically be added to GB like all other BP rewards. View attachment 19898
The BPs that are in the bonus stuff come as inventory items, iirc.

ScreamingZiva

Getting a daily calendar piece is a complete joke. I decided to to a little experiement with the new orbs. I went straight across the screen and then used an orb to see if I missed anything. It took 6 full screens before a single calendar piece showed up for me. I know it's all RNG but nobody can complete the calendar without a ton of diamonds if they always have to go 6 screens before getting a calendar piece.

UBERhelp1

Getting a daily calendar piece is a complete joke. I decided to to a little experiement with the new orbs. I went straight across the screen and then used an orb to see if I missed anything. It took 6 full screens before a single calendar piece showed up for me. I know it's all RNG but nobody can complete the calendar without a ton of diamonds if they always have to go 6 screens before getting a calendar piece.
You're not going to complete the calendar for free. Don't try to.

MJ Artisan of War

I always go for the calendar in this event because the odds on daily prizes are so poor.... Completed it in beta and hope to on both of my live worlds as well...
That being said, unless INNO does serious re-balancing on the Winter Event, currently in beta test, that calendar is impossible to complete.... Without thousands of diamonds being spent...

Dursland

Yeah I can imagine it being a lot worse in winter event if you have to look for calendar pieces in all those gift boxes.

On another note all those "pay coins" quest on a new world is murder. Every time I get to 200k coins and think about buying some expansions, here comes another pay coins quest. Seriously, between events and daily challenges it's really a bit much. Won't be a problem later but it certainly is for the first few months of a new world.

Dursland

Yeah I remember a pumpkin being 5% before but now lowest I see is 10%.

On a positive feedback note, I really like that you included a SoK early on in the grand prizes. Usually it's a wishing well or something else. SoK will be very useful in Dilmun. Thank you! :)

Please leave your feedback for the Halloween Event 2022 below.
I did all 37 quests of the daily line on the first day, and went for the sticker in the DQ, instead of the 30 FP. I’m being told that the DQ expired which is why I don’t have the extra sticker. That’s ridiculous. Every day for the past two years, at least, I do the DQ. Now they say the DQ sticker expired as I didn’t complete the quest. Of course I did. I completed it after the aiding quest, then the tavern quest, then the additional 15 taverns for the RQ completion and the sticker. This is a BUG. Whether Inno admits it or not, this a BUG just as NoT counting the aiding correctly is a bug. How do I know it’s not counting correctly? Because I’ve got the RQ open and can see it doesn’t always count. Aided 20 people who were all available to aid, and the counter says 18.

Dursland

I did all 37 quests
Your post isn't quite clear as to what's going on but the aid all button will aid regardless if there is something to motivate or not. So if you aided but didn't motivate or polish anything then it wouldn't count. Maybe that's what happened?

If you're sure it's a bug then file a support ticket explaining briefly what happened and what you missed out on. A lot of times they will add the missing item/whatever to your inventory if it was a game error or some other glitch.

Agaselle

The games are good.Best is 360 days of games like an Enterprise starship command minigame with Spock avatar,..or an star wars mini game with luke skywalker avatar , ..or an marvel hero minigame with batman avatar and so forth , lets do it ,Inno is going to be great again.......

Arya66

I did all 37 quests of the daily line on the first day, and went for the sticker in the DQ, instead of the 30 FP. I’m being told that the DQ expired which is why I don’t have the extra sticker. That’s ridiculous. Every day for the past two years, at least, I do the DQ. Now they say the DQ sticker expired as I didn’t complete the quest. Of course I did. I completed it after the aiding quest, then the tavern quest, then the additional 15 taverns for the RQ completion and the sticker. This is a BUG. Whether Inno admits it or not, this a BUG just as NoT counting the aiding correctly is a bug. How do I know it’s not counting correctly? Because I’ve got the RQ open and can see it doesn’t always count. Aided 20 people who were all available to aid, and the counter says 18.
Are you sure the DC didn't say aid OR visit taverns AND do XX?

Dursland

Just got 100 tickets from an incident! Much better here than the fall event, where incidents barely gave you anything lol. Been getting tickets at least once everyday, and decent amounts too.

Vexeens

i have burned through 6 sets of candles, flashlights and lanters, just to get 1 ticket the the very end, this feels like bullshit.....
You can. I'm not - but on Dilmun I've gotten 10 sticker pieces so far and have skipped a couple. If you pace yourself getting a sticker a day should be doable. Plus 4 challenge wilds.
You CANT complete it if it takes 6 fing sets of tools to get 1 fing sticker, bc this means you will have to get 1370 tickets PER DAY

xivarmy

i have burned through 6 sets of candles, flashlights and lanters, just to get 1 ticket the the very end, this feels like bullshit.....

You CANT complete it if it takes 6 fing sets of tools to get 1 fing sticker, bc this means you will have to get 1370 tickets PER DAY
That has not been my experience on average... If I'd spread out all the digging I would've done so far, I have 4 days complete + 10 wild fragments all from the game + one sticker sitting on board. So 15 days of stickers found if I'd spread them out (which I'd do if I was trying for calendar) with the free currency found so far - and I think I skipped by ~3 now.

Mark of Cornwall

I have just used 6 sets of tools to get a sticker so it's more common than peeps might think, just another Inno
rip off, got used to it now after over 8 years, stupidly I contacted Support about it, what a waste of time that was