• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hallowe'en League Tracking.

xivarmy

I don't actually anticipate this being a worthwhile exercise this time as someone could hoard their keys to the last day. But thus far it doesn't appear that's what people are doing:

1699070413618.png

Epic Halloween Kit maintained the same pace as any other day it seems. And I would've expected at least some people to dump their keys today.

UBERhelp1

This is across multiple servers and worlds. The jump is the biggest we've seen so far, but it's not as dramatic as I would have expected.
1699105285713.png

xivarmy

Mild bump from Whispering Horrors day:

1699158896453.png

Enough to significantly raise the projected gold cutoff (~+700 atm compared to yesterday's extrapolation, possibly more as a few more datapoints get added, depending how fast progress regresses). I think enough that once I get my arcane tarot card caravans I'll bail out of this event, that I am getting oh so sick of (currently sitting just short of gold on the worlds I'm playing it, but unlikely to be able to keep up the pace I've been going at without diming some teeth).

Aristarchus1

Hi guys. Do you think there will be another jump for the daily of Monsters Wares ? Any other daily doesn't seem so attractive. I wonder if I can get to the Gold league without paying diamonds (currently in R us17, it's around 3300 for 1%, with 10 day to go

PJS299

Hi guys. Do you think there will be another jump for the daily of Monsters Wares ? Any other daily doesn't seem so attractive. I wonder if I can get to the Gold league without paying diamonds (currently in R us17, it's around 3300 for 1%, with 10 day to go
Monster Wares I didn't think was that great, but some people may like it.

planetofthehumans2

I'm going to say that maybe people will hoard keys waiting for a great price to come up, but then be forced to spend them all near the end.

There's also the swap factor - if someone gets an incredible price they may pay all their keys, but this is so random that it won't be everyone on one day.

xivarmy

I'm going to say that maybe people will hoard keys waiting for a great price to come up, but then be forced to spend them all near the end.

There's also the swap factor - if someone gets an incredible price they may pay all their keys, but this is so random that it won't be everyone on one day.
I think there's a good chance of that now - as the two main draws imo (epic halloween and whispering tower of horrors) have already been spent in the first half of the event, and they don't repeat prizes anymore. So you'll have people hoping to swap into something good - and probably dumping keys at the end now. I do expect whispering tower of horrors might've been a pretty good mark for "everyone's spent their keys to this point by now, right?".

Monster Wares might appeal to some who are still looking for GE5 buildings. So it might be a little bump. But i don't expect much of one. I would plan on reaching 7000 minimum if you want gold. I won't speak to whether or not that's realistic as it'll probably vary significantly from player to player.

planetofthehumans2

I think there's a good chance of that now - as the two main draws imo (epic halloween and whispering tower of horrors) have already been spent in the first half of the event, and they don't repeat prizes anymore. So you'll have people hoping to swap into something good - and probably dumping keys at the end now. I do expect whispering tower of horrors might've been a pretty good mark for "everyone's spent their keys to this point by now, right?".

Monster Wares might appeal to some who are still looking for GE5 buildings. So it might be a little bump. But i don't expect much of one. I would plan on reaching 7000 minimum if you want gold. I won't speak to whether or not that's realistic as it'll probably vary significantly from player to player.
I got a few of the wares when it popped up. Now I'm only short a small 400% attack to be even with battle 79 %. I do so bad on the swaps that it's probably hopeless for the rest of the event. I'd pay diamonds to be able to swap additional times, why not inno?

PJS299

I got a few of the wares when it popped up. Now I'm only short a small 400% attack to be even with battle 79 %. I do so bad on the swaps that it's probably hopeless for the rest of the event. I'd pay diamonds to be able to swap additional times, why not inno?
I'm actually surprised they haven't added more opportunities to swap for the price of diamonds or event currency. I'm sure many people would pay.

Aristarchus1

I can fight all GE5 except the last 3 stations.
But I also need blue stats to defend my city , against plundering or the middle option PVP.

And since Inno made blue stats relevant again, for GE5, they might be something more in the future, so it's better to stack up again on blue stats.

I wish I hadn't delete all my Tactician Towers lvl 2, in the last years

UBERhelp1

It's pretty insane looking at the progression of Dilmun (orange, us29), vs the literal rest of the world (yellow, 42 other worlds across 12 servers)
1699390381721.png

xivarmy

I'm guessing we have a lag where there's no "good" specials left and we won't see it pick up til near the end when people decide they have to spend keys on *something*:

1699648609383.png

Dursland

Yeah Monster Wares caused a spike in Dilmun.

It had barely moved 200 points per day in last couple days then shot up almost 500 pts today.

xivarmy

Yeah Monster Wares caused a spike in Dilmun.

It had barely moved 200 points per day in last couple days then shot up almost 500 pts today.
That's not much of a spike if it's only 500. The "typical" day is 375 on dilmun.

Dursland

Compared to past days it was, that's what I'm saying. It had slowed down considerably.

I wonder if we'll see another bump when lv2 spire upgrade comes, or last day when people dump keys. Or are the majority out by now?

xivarmy

Hold....

1700002639770.png

I think it'll be the last day we see a bump. I expect it to be similar to whispering tower day in size. Dilmun ending a bit above 8k. And regular worlds coming up short of 7k. But there's really no telling just how many keys people are holding instead of spending.

xivarmy

The race is on!
Also seen some separation of the "other worlds":

1700064482921.png

The burgundy line, which is Carthage Gold which i was tracking but hadn't included til now because it wasn't too different, experienced a much bigger bump today than Yorkton - it's already above where the projection line is headed.