• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Help! Cider mill sold by mistake - how can I get it back

DeletedUser30917

I by mistake sold my cider mill (I thinked if it needs more space I need sold first and build new upgrade). How can I get it back?

Freshmeboy

You can't get it back...it's gone. However, doing all three quest lines will reward you with a second mill that you can upgrade. Hopefully you didn't delete a mill that had been upgraded. You have an outside chance at four upgrades with no diamonds spent but you need to be consistent with your aid and searching for planted apple trees. Good luck

DeletedUser31372

I have delete or stopped production of building trying to make space. It is way to easy to do and should not be. Most computer programs will reaks if you really want to do that. Have that $ sign highlighted and it just sells before you know what happened. I hate that and have to be so careful.

DeletedUser

You could contact support and open a ticket explaining what happened and see if they'll do anything for you. They probably can't, but it doesn't hurt to ask. :)