• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hero Prizes - Fellowship Event

Johnny B. Goode

Hi, Is it worth 1200 Diamonds to buy the Hero Prizes pass?
That depends on the person. I bought them all 4 of my non-Diamond farm cities simply because I have the free Diamonds to do so.
Is one Hero more advantageous than another?
Well, yeah, the one that you can buy with Diamonds and gives you all the benefits of the other heroes combined. Other than that, it depends on what you're trying to achieve. If you're going for the Daily Special, then the Special Hero is the best one. If you're trying to get into the highest league, then choose the League Hero. If you are trying to get as many of the City Rewards as you can, then choose the Progress Hero.

Johnny B. Goode

You are confusing the 1200 prize package with the 150 Diamond Ultimate Hero
The 1200 iamond prize package opens all secndary prizes, but y still ahve to win the regular prize each time to get a secondary prize. If yplan in spending Diamond for extra turns, then that extra prize group is worth the Diamonds. Yo ucan get a Winner's Plaza² a Checkamte SQ. Forge points...
The 150 Ultimate Hero is one day only worth it when chasing Daily prizes you really want. and plan on spending most of your tokens on.
Nobody is confused...except maybe you. He asked two separate questions about two separate things and I gave him an answer for each. Who exactly do you think is confused? He asked if the 1200 Hero Prize package was worth it, then asked which Hero was best to choose. Both he and I realize that they are two separate things, hence the two separate questions and answers.