• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hi I'm hoping to add some friends to help with polishing/motivating each other

DeletedUser2754

so we can build up faster and also have better chances of getting blueprints. also just to share startegies and whatnot. Oh and to trade goods. Thanks . my name is shapeshifter :)

DeletedUser

There is a player called "shapeshifter" on all worlds each already in a guild. If you are only on Arvahall, it might be better for you to post on that world "in character" for your "allies". "Friends" do not have all the privileges of guild mates.

DeletedUser2754

That is me. I'm not sure what you mean by posting "in character" the friends come in handy for trading tips and trading, although we have to use forge points. Are "allies" guild mates??? Thanks for your reply. I'm new at this so I'm just trying to figure out what you mean .

There is a player called "shapeshifter" on all worlds each already in a guild. If you are only on Arvahall, it might be better for you to post on that world "in character" for your "allies". "Friends" do not have all the privileges of guild mates.

DeletedUser

"In character" is used to describe the "role playing" aspect as the Lord/Lady of the realm i.e. Drama. "Allies" could be used to describe guild mates but would be more appropriate for "friends" as guilds were a very important aspect of medieval life.

DeletedUser2754

I guess the one difference between a guildmate and a friend is that you have to use a forge point to trade with friends, but as a guildmate they are "free" with no forge points needed. I still like being able to trade with a wider variety of people even tho forge points are needed. Also friends outside the guild have a different viewpoint so that's cool too. Thanks again. Added two friends by this post here..

"In character" is used to describe the "role playing" aspect as the Lord/Lady of the realm i.e. Drama. "Allies" could be used to describe guild mates but would be more appropriate for "friends" as guilds were a very important aspect of medieval life.