• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hi there!

Debukis

Former Tibia player looking for a guild, guides and/or advices(already taking a look thru forum) :cool:

Thanks in advance!

xivarmy

Any advices on what world should I start?
Dilmun is the most recent if you don't want people to be *too* far ahead of you (~5 months).
Carthage is about a year older than that.

Any other world can be considered "mature" if you want cheap (or quite possibly free) goods to build any GB you want. (The "downside" to new worlds is not many high age players to supply those goods, so they usually come with a cost).

The first worlds (Arvahall and Brisgard particularly at least; not sure how many more) are the most populated I believe if that's something you care about (= highest number of active guilds).

Debukis

Dilmun is the most recent if you don't want people to be *too* far ahead of you (~5 months).
Carthage is about a year older than that.

Any other world can be considered "mature" if you want cheap (or quite possibly free) goods to build any GB you want. (The "downside" to new worlds is not many high age players to supply those goods, so they usually come with a cost).

The first worlds (Arvahall and Brisgard particularly at least; not sure how many more) are the most populated I believe if that's something you care about (= highest number of active guilds).
Older worlds sounds more role playing style. I just started on Dilmun to check the game but I might create on Brisgard later. Hopefully I can join a guild there, thanks for you time!

xivarmy

Older worlds sounds more role playing style. I just started on Dilmun to check the game but I might create on Brisgard later. Hopefully I can join a guild there, thanks for you time!
Generally you'll be expected to develop yourself before joining a "real" guild on an established server. There's ample casual guilds on any world until then though.

High ranked guilds on mature servers will expect at minimum good treasury-support from your great buildings - because you being in that guild adds costs of that era to their battleground activities. Precise starting requirements will vary from guild to guild from having a high level arc, to working on an observatory as well, to having a high level observatory as well, to having a 3rd treasury great building (atomium or AI core).

On newer servers some of the top guilds may be more desperate for warm bodies and just expect you to be working on it as you're able, not have it already.

Debukis

Generally you'll be expected to develop yourself before joining a "real" guild on an established server. There's ample casual guilds on any world until then though.

High ranked guilds on mature servers will expect at minimum good treasury-support from your great buildings - because you being in that guild adds costs of that era to their battleground activities. Precise starting requirements will vary from guild to guild from having a high level arc, to working on an observatory as well, to having a high level observatory as well, to having a 3rd treasury great building (atomium or AI core).

On newer servers some of the top guilds may be more desperate for warm bodies and just expect you to be working on it as you're able, not have it already.
Awesome, good point, thanks again!
Edited: I might stay on Dilmun tho lolll

Dursland

Dilmun is a small world compared to some others and goods costs are still high, but it's a great place to start.

If being high ranked matters to you then you can hang around, learn the ropes of the game, then jump into the next new world that opens and be on the same starting ground as everyone else.