• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] high middle age

DeletedUser

if i use high middle age units but i dont have access to high middle age tower where will those attack points go?
to high middle age or to early middle age? or there will be no attack points?

DeletedUser34

I believe, because I am in the same boat as you, they do count sort of. If you were to take control of the HMA tower today, all the numbers would be on there and you would be placed. BUT if you don't, and the tournament ends before you conk that territory, you don't place, nor will you get the medals, and your points will start over.

make sense? I am getting rather tired and really ditzy at this point.

DeletedUser

i does make sense but i will wait for more people to confirm this

DeletedUser

if i use high middle age units but i dont have access to high middle age tower where will those attack points go?
to high middle age or to early middle age? or there will be no attack points?

Actually, I don't know ;-)

DeletedUser

Interesting...I have no idea either. Intuitively, you shouldn't get any battle points for towers you haven't unlocked yet.

What you can do to test this is to ask someone in your neighborhood who has unlocked the HMA tower. Fight once with HMA units and ask the person if you are on the HMA tournament.

DeletedUser

Well I can say when I opened up the Iron Tower I was already ranked in 3rd place and had several battle wins.

I would assume you could tell after a battle if you had High Middle Age units in your army it would inform you of your current rank in the tower that you had yet to open up.

2h30z8p.jpg

But yes talking to neighbors who have already opened it up would be the best option if you are on talking terms.

DeletedUser34

At the end of the last tourney I was ranked 4th in the HMA tower. According to my last battle popup. I still have not unlocked the tower, so that I could see if I actually get medals for my ranking. The medals went through tonight, and I received no medals. Just my two cents. :D

Daniel and Haekel have cleared the board and are duking it out at each other for expansion medals :D So besides them, anyone else wanna test this theory this week?

DeletedUser

Important Person said:
You are ranked even if you do not have the tower. You can also receive medals if you do not take the tower.

So here's an official answer.

DeletedUser34

well lookie there :D.
someone pulled out his vip card and talk to the Devs ;)
Nice, then I am not going to stress the towers