• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Highest Kraken?

DeletedUser

Two things. First, for all those that think the long time players don't have a huge advantage still, you're dead wrong and this proves it, because:
Second, this is the long unspoken/unrecognized consequence of the switch away from FP packs a couple of years ago. Those that had been playing a while at that point already had a huge pool, and it's only been made worse by the introduction of the Arc. More recent players have no way of matching that, no matter how many sets of event buildings they have.
And yes, that does make me sick to my stomach.

*Arturis*

Settled at 103, no points of going further. Nice addition, but level AO up is much better than Kraken after level 100.

qaccy

I think, referring to the thread title, the 'highest Kraken' as of now is only going to be in the early 20s, if that.

Bad joke aside, I'm assuming that any GBs affected by what happened this morning will be fixed sooner rather than later.