• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Himeji Castle doesn't pay off

RalphFOE

My Himeji Castle is at Level 5. For Levels 1 through 4 that is 16 victorious battles I have won with chances up to 13% to collect a random reward. As of yet, I have received none. When you finally do receive a reward, where is the notification that it has been awarded? Does a box pop up saying what reward you have received? I have received no notification that any reward has been awarded and as far as I can tell, I have received nothing in return.

Xenosaur

Get your HC to level 58 - you'll get more stuff. On average, this is what you'll get - each day:

HC Rewards.JPG

Ebeondi Asi

Yes you get a pop up banner with the reward. Thousands of people have Himiji Castle and the all say it is pretty good. It may seem to have dry periods.
I have had Himiji Castles at level 10 for over a year. then just up to level 16 it paid off well enough that I was happy. Yes it is much better at level 58.