• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Himeji castle goods

Nicholas002

There is no fixed price for any GB goods. You just need to find the best offer.
And how do you know it is the best offer, unless you know what a decent price would be? Pm every player in your world? Time is a resource too, you know. I would rather pay what I know is a decent price right away, than pay 50 FPs less after weeks of seeking the best price.

I am wondering the same as OP, and your answer is unhelpful at best.

DevaCat

What is the price range for a set of Himeji Castle goods? I’m in Houndsmoor US server.
Your best bet is to ask in your guild, then among friends, then neighbors to get an idea. I could go look and see what is the price among sellers recommended in my guild, but it's a different server and would have no bearing on what's available to you on yours.

Tytan the Great

I asked a few people in my world and my guild. I got an offer from a leader in my guild for 600. I’m gonna ask around for some more to compare. Not many people in my guild is in VF, so I don’t have a lot of choices within the guild.

Agent327

And how do you know it is the best offer, unless you know what a decent price would be? Pm every player in your world? Time is a resource too, you know. I would rather pay what I know is a decent price right away, than pay 50 FPs less after weeks of seeking the best price.

I am wondering the same as OP, and your answer is unhelpful at best.

Ask a question like that on the forum and you will get different answers. In the end they might not be usefull at all. Two players now say 600, but they might not be in your world. If players on your world will not go below 1000 you are stuck with that. Best way to find out what the prize on your wooorld is, is to use the chat. The forum is the wrong place for these type of questions.

Nicholas002

Ask a question like that on the forum and you will get different answers. In the end they might not be usefull at all. Two players now say 600, but they might not be in your world. If players on your world will not go below 1000 you are stuck with that. Best way to find out what the prize on your wooorld is, is to use the chat. The forum is the wrong place for these type of questions.
I figured someone might be able to give a ballpark answer. If you asked me what a good price for an arc is, I would tell you 300 is fair, and 250 is a good deal.
I think this would be pretty close for most servers. I would tell you that that might be a little high for old servers, and a little low for new servers.

I have never got any answers from global chat, and it's not from lack of trying. In all the worlds I play on, global chat is exactly that: a chat. not somewhere where you can get valuable info. Ask question, and it immediately gets buried beneath the fluff.