• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: THE MONTGOLFIER BROTHERS Feedback

DeletedUser11835

I'm pretty much stopped in the quest because of the requirement to research a technology and it's 4 days from the end of the questline. Needing another 213 promethium at this moment, and each ship brings back approx 50 ... don't think I have even a shot in the dark at this. Been 2 days since I've been on this quest, I've brought in 100, but it requires 350 total promethium to progress, which is about 6-7 days to gather as far as I can tell. Of course, I could buy and spend about 4,000 diamonds to complete this particular quest, but seriously, did anyone think of ppl stopped in Arctic Age by promethium gathering?

DeletedUser8420

I'm pretty much stopped in the quest because of the requirement to research a technology and it's 4 days from the end of the questline. Needing another 213 promethium at this moment, and each ship brings back approx 50 ... don't think I have even a shot in the dark at this. Been 2 days since I've been on this quest, I've brought in 100, but it requires 350 total promethium to progress, which is about 6-7 days to gather as far as I can tell. Of course, I could buy and spend about 4,000 diamonds to complete this particular quest, but seriously, did anyone think of ppl stopped in Arctic Age by promethium gathering?

Have you by any chance skipped some techs in the past? If so you can go back and use them to complete the quest. I have learned to skip some of the dead end techs and use them for these type of situations.

DeletedUser27284

i have the balloon and i enjoy the large happiness it brings (i am in EMA) but i was expecting more buildings during play! it seemed to be a lot of buy this do that but there was nothing in the way of substantial rewards! and where is the portrait thing that was promised and what would it do?

DeletedUser27284

I respectfully disagree. The dumbest ones are the ones that say "Delete X units from your army" for no reason. The only time that would ever make sense would be if it was a historical questline about Ghandi. I can see the final quest for that being "Delete all units and have no military buildings".

i keep a contingent of spearfighters for such ridiculous quests.

DeletedUser9433

i have the balloon and i enjoy the large happiness it brings (i am in EMA) but i was expecting more buildings during play! it seemed to be a lot of buy this do that but there was nothing in the way of substantial rewards! and where is the portrait thing that was promised and what would it do?
The portrait should have been added to your portrait inventory.