• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How come Wyverntide Smithy doesn't count in production quest?

Ticket generated. This is totally directed at engineering. We need this bug fixed very soon.

You04/03/2024, 8:14 AM​

NewYou04/03/2024, 6:27 AM
I have found out that Wyverntide doesn't count towards quest of any kind:
•Building a production building in current age.
•Nor Collecting "timed" productions per quest.
We need this fixed. Why hold onto a worthless non-functioning building? 1,000 fragments of worthlessness in this current state. What am I trying to collect from this current GBG championship? In my city everything has a function.

Subjective dialog near the end of my message in frustration as my objectives have been temporarily crushed.

PJS299

Ticket generated. This is totally directed at engineering. We need this bug fixed very soon.

You04/03/2024, 8:14 AM​

NewYou04/03/2024, 6:27 AM
I have found out that Wyverntide doesn't count towards quest of any kind:
•Building a production building in current age.
•Nor Collecting "timed" productions per quest.
We need this fixed. Why hold onto a worthless non-functioning building? 1,000 fragments of worthlessness in this current state. What am I trying to collect from this current GBG championship? In my city everything has a function.

Subjective dialog near the end of my message in frustration as my objectives have been temporarily crushed.
Screenshot 2024-04-03 12.32.36.png

Right off the support page.

Mor-Rioghain

My question is are we going to be reimbursed our wasted rush kits by relying on that oversized thing? (Give me the jumpy pumpkins, I can do without a tempermental 3x3 hut that I had to beat snot out of power dragons to get enough frags to build 1). :mad: