• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How common is it for higher era players to experience problems with happiness?

Jes JoeKing

As a mid level player in AF, I can say it depends on how you build your city. Happiness is a problem until a certain point depending on what GB's you focus and add and what other non GB's you add or remove. With a fighter account your Traz GB will help you add happiness as it levels, to counteract the excess happiness an Inno Tower will add population and provide FP as well as reduce happiness. It also depends on the events you participate, special buildings will add population or happiness if you add them to your city. So there is no real clear cut answer except as it has already been reiterated, it depends on how you build your city.

-Sebastian-

I have both an 80 Traz and 80 Hagia and only a L49 Inno.

Enjoy the data, make with it what you will.

Huh. I'm in PME, with 76,955 population and 140,293 happiness. 80 Traz, 65 Hagia, 77 Inno. And from what I can tell, I've got a similar event building situation to you (one of just about everything from the last 2.5 years). I don't even have all my roads replaced with PME roads yet. The main thing that I can think of is that I have 7 Sakura rocks (4 sets with 3 rocks between them), and those give happiness, but they're all still in Indy (1270*7=8890, plus the 2 extra ponds).

I wonder if it's because I haven't upgraded some of my old stuff? (Does population increase faster than happiness?)