• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I Begin playing in Summer Event

DeletedUser28789

I have seen a lot of information about the special Indian, Summer Event. How do I get started? Where do I enter the special quest? Is there a portal somewhere where I start the quest, and where is it?

DeletedUser26965

I have seen a lot of information about the special Indian, Summer Event. How do I get started? Where do I enter the special quest? Is there a portal somewhere where I start the quest, and where is it?
Hasn't started yet. It's still on Beta so will be some time.

DeletedUser24787

Please note this event will end here on Beta on 22nd June. Also note that this event will not be available on our app yet while in testing. It will be available on the app once it is released to the live servers.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/summer-event-2017.7534/
Screenshot (28).png

DeletedUser26120

And prepare your wallet if you want both building sets, from what I'm hearing of the situation on beta servers.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering where we're going to put all these sets they're coming out with. I think 1 set a year would be plenty, unless they're going to loosen the purse strings on expansions.