• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I

DeletedUser26264

I joined a guild and a member told me that she will help me. We agreed that I would donate FP to her Hagia and she would help me get the materials for a GB.

After I donated 38 FP to her Hagia, she left the guild.

This needs to be reported, and the person needs to have disciplinary action taken. This is taking advantage of lower level players.

How do I report this to the game moderators?

DeletedUser10415

There's been no violation of game rules here so no disciplinary action could or would be taken. You got suckered - sure. Look on the bright side though. Many of these FPs for goods deals don't yield goods until the GB levels, so if 38 FP was the entirety of your damage, you got off easy.

In the future, perhaps you'll be more careful about making deals with players you don't know.

DeletedUser8152

I'm afraid that there is no game rule against that sort of behavior, so the game moderators are not going to get involved.

DeletedUser15042

I agree, absolutely nothing done wrong. And in fact, a pretty darn good tactic on her behalf! This is a game of strategy, war, deception, diplomacy, etc. As long as it does not break rules, play it to the best of your ability.

Algona

You could ask her nicely to accept a friends request* and trade you the goods she owes you.

No guarantee that will work, but it can't hurt.

*City view, click the Global button (lower left corner), click Global Ranking, type in the player's name in the search box, click on the player's name to write a message or send a friends request.