• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you scout a province?

DeletedUser2942

I just can't figure out how to scout a province. Could someone help me with this please?

DeletedUser4844

Go to the continent map (top row, second button from right, at bottom left area of screen), look around for a little telescope symbol (that's for scouting). Click the symbol if you find it (it does involve a cost in coins) wait until the timer goes to 0, and you are done. If you don't have a little telescope symbol anywhere on your continent map, and you have any sectors you can conquer (either through combat or negotiation) conquer some sectors until you control a new province, and then check for the telescope symbol again.

DeletedUser40946

Go to the continent map (top row, second button from right, at bottom left area of screen), look around for a little telescope symbol (that's for scouting). Click the symbol if you find it (it does involve a cost in coins) wait until the timer goes to 0, and you are done. If you don't have a little telescope symbol anywhere on your continent map, and you have any sectors you can conquer (either through combat or negotiation) conquer some sectors until you control a new province, and then check for the telescope symbol again.
When I go to the province, there is no coin option for the telescope. It wants diamonds. What am I doing wrong?

Emberguard

When selecting a place to scout you’ll see this:
DB6DE740-06B1-4096-8513-991F114C9D65.jpeg

If you’ve already started the scout you’ll see this. The countdown is how long it’ll take to complete. The diamonds will make it instant:
89780735-4497-4586-8922-A2EADD5AE87F.jpeg

P C C

So... if you accidentally click on a scout, how can you cancel or undo that???
While you can't cancel, the province won't count as scouted unless you open the continent map after the time is over. So you can just wait until you really want it scouted as long as you're careful. That will allow you to save it for filling a quest later, avoid getting DQ to capture sectors, ...

WendyEJ

I havetaken 2 provinces and need to conquer another to get to PVP I believe. No scout button anywhere only negotiate or attack

To soon or what am I doing wrong

Beorn Bear

@WendyEJ Negotiate/attack is on the sector screen, not the map screen. You need to back out of the sector screen to the map. If you are on the sector screen, that means you have not conquered whatever province you need to in order to make the scout appear. If you have scouted and unconquered provinces (which you must have if you are seeing the options to negotiate or attack), then sometimes the scout will disappear until you conquer a specific province. If this didn't happen, then theoretically you could scout the entire map through the highest age before you even get out of Bronze Age.

WendyEJ

Backed out of sector map Top of screen reads Continent map Province info Tyr PvP tourny Hymir gives me rock Own this province The other province gave me flower and one city map expansion Does that mean I have scouted it already ??

Sorry for being so dense