• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How Fast can you complete the Tutorial?

Nicholas002

since I have started several cities, I have basically memorized where to put mouse before the next blue arrow even appears.
I just timed myself, and did it in 2 min, 31 sec.
rules: start the timer as soon as the game is done loading, and the loading screen disappears. Stop the timer when the first diamond offer pops up, after you return to your city from the battle.

Can you beat me?

qaccy

I find it hard to believe that these times are only getting incrementally shorter. Why didn't someone do it in under 2 minutes immediately instead of making several stops along the way?

Triopoly Champion

I noticed when I tried to complete the tutorial too fast, then I wouldn't be able to get the continent deposit bonus I want, thus I tried to complete the tutorial in around 5 to 6 minutes with a long lag before scouting the first province, so I could always get the Rock deposit.

Best if I can the dye boost for the 2nd Bronze Age goods, lumber is okay too, just not the wine.
Forge of Empires - Stone and Dye Boosts.jpg

Triopoly Champion

If you do the tutorial in under 30 seconds you always get the alabaster deposit.
The tutorial is bonded to the Bronze Age not EMA, I already have both Alabaster and Granite continent deposit bonus in Vingrid, thus I'm no longer in desperate needs of those EMA goods.

Would be nice if I can use the antique gems to change the continent deposit bonus, so I don't have to frequently delete the new cities after scouting certain provinces. It's virtually impossible to get all of the boosts I want in 1 particular world.

BA: Stone, Dye
IA: Limestone, Ebony
EMA: Granite, Alabaster
HMA: Brick, Salt
LMA: Basalt, Brass
CA: Porcelain, Tar
Indy: Coke, Fertilizer
PE: Gasoline, Asbestos

The tutorial involves the diamonds with the longhouse, thus the luck has some bondage with that.