• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How long should you wait to close out someone else's GB?

DarnTootin

I've been trying to finish a set of BPs for a new GB and I'm currently sitting in first place on two neighbors' GBs. Each one only has one more FP left on them but they've been sitting like that for days now.

I know it's bad form to close someone else's GB but, what do you do in this situation? Do you just go ahead and close it or do you keep waiting?

DeletedUser32824

I'm savage to my neighbors. I'd level it without sending a message if it's been a few days. They can deal with it! Now someone on my friends list or in guild I'll send them a couple nice messages before getting fed up and dumping more FPs to get some back.

DeletedUser25795

You don't close out so they can double dip. If they don't collect daily then that negates that reason. Therefore If they have 1 FP left to go and haven't levelled it in 48 hours I would level it for them. Zues, Temple of Relics and Terracotta Army can be levelled straight away as they have no times.

DeletedUser31592

You don't close out so they can double dip. If they don't collect daily then that negates that reason. Therefore If they have 1 FP left to go and haven't levelled it in 48 hours I would level it for them. Zues, Temple of Relics and Terracotta Army can be levelled straight away as they have no times.
You can collect and not realize it is 1 FP from leveling. Especially on mobile.

DeletedUser26120

More than the 2 minutes someone waited on my level 13 > 14 hagia yesterday, that's for sure. >_>

I'd say 48 hours from the time it got within 30fp of leveling is good. If they haven't leveled in 48 hours and you want your packs back then I say it's fair game to flip.

Edit: Nice @purps99 - didn't see your post until I sent this one. :)

DeletedUser11463

I usually send a msg after 24 hours and pop it within 24 after that.